More Rugby Shame

A Limerick athlete flying into a rage and beating the shit out of a fella? Couldn’t happen surely

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Me man won’t tackle a fella again in a non contact session

He put the fear of God into him

1 Like

The alcoholickadoos

1 Like

Paulie doesn’t like Ooolster boys

But Power said the IRFU is not of a mind to explore this idea, adding that Croke Park is different as supporters “are mainly rural who are driving”.

That’s fierce presumptive; I thought the Team of Us would be attracting people from all over to the Aviva?

2 Likes

This is definitely going to work you’d imagine

The union will “politely message people going to the game to be respectful of your fellow patrons”, the IRFU chief commercial officer Padraig Power told The Irish Times. This will be done by emailing to ticket holders, through the IRFU’s social media channels and during Saturday’s match against South Africa (kick-off 5.30pm).

There will also be more interaction during the game by the stadium MC

I was at a 6N game last year and sat at the edge of a row. Once I had to stand up to let people in late coming back from HT

There was 4 lads sitting behind us who definitely had 8 pints during the game and watched absolutely none of it

Pot luck where you are sitting really

Needs more Maniac 2000 during opposition lineout calls.

2 Likes

I was at a World Cup game in Twickers once. Lads buying and drinking (in their seats) bottles of wine watching the game.

1 Like

Many supporters have become utterly fed up with the constant traffic along seat rows and in the aisles to purchase alcohol. The experience of one 80-year-old supporter, who estimated he was obliged to stand up 73 times, struck a chord.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Cunt counting away and he seething

20 Likes

We’ll have cunts wearing GoPros to matches now as well.

3 Likes

Can they lock their bikes outside?

Did ye not think of doing that in Crokes?

Jesus you were very very lucky to only be standing up once. It’s ridiculous the amount of drinking that goes on. The last few times I’ve been to the Aviva I’d say I’m standing up to let someone past every 2 or 3 minutes minimum. I’ve stopped going to matches in the Aviva the atmosphere is non-existant and it’s full of wankers.

2 Likes

Highly unlikely an 80 year old isn’t getting up to piss himself every 10 minutes

Agreed. Exacerbated now by the fact there will be an even higher percentage of Dubs in attendance

Why would he get up to piss himself?

He was counting there rather than estimating