Sinn Fein - Populism and Partionism

Edgy “banter” aside - This is a new low.

7 Likes

One man’s low is another man’s high.

I don’t even understand what you are saying.

And one lad going buck ape each summer over County Tyrone which the tans decided and created.

Deirdre Hargey was actually suspended by SF over it as mentioned. The 4 SF councillors/candidates were the only initial 4 statements given and were the famous “in the toilet” line.

How does she still have a political career? Is it because the local Ra heads weren’t happy with her suspension and they could sweep it under the carpet because SF ultimately accepted policing and the IRA decommissioned?

You’re on the wrong thread. There’s a dedicated thread dealing with this particular investigation.

2 Likes

Why were you asking me about Neil Lennon and @Cicero_Dandi on the Sevco thread so?

I wasn’t asking you anything about lapsed poster @Cicero_Dandi on that thread. I mentioned that after the particular match you were referring to on that thread yesterday from about two months ago, lapsed poster @Cicero_Dandi was throwing the toys out of the pram and calling for Glasgow Celtic manager Neil Lennon to be sacked.

1 Like

It had nothing to do with the Sevco result or myself. It was utterly bizarre for you to bring it up. Maybe you should try and stay on point yourself before attempting to intervene.

Hypocrite.

ooooftt

Oh I am a merry ploughboy,
And I plough the fields all day,
'Till a sudden thought came to my mind,
That I should roam away

3 Likes

Easy now.

I remember as a young lad going down to help the father sell a few calves at the mart. Ben O’Sullivan would be a regular at Newport mart. There was a fella that the father was chatting to with a sling on and the auctioneer at one stage said into the mic that they’d like to welcome their friend Ben back. The place erupted.
My father would have been quite friendly with both men.

2 Likes

By the way, my father is 75 and he would still kick the shit out of any of ye cunts speaking ill of McCabe

6 Likes

Who was the fella with the sling?

O’Sullivan. Think he got a shot in the shoulder/arm?

No shit.

2 Likes

Take that FG and FF.

2 Likes

You can never have enough safe houses.

10 Likes