More shame for the travelling community

Some cunt from the DSPCA on the radio there, banging on about the frightened horses, and stress caused to them…

Not a dickie bird aboutthe people hurt, lord jaysis, these cunts dont have a notion…

She also said that there is a trade in fighting cocks in Smithfield… Good to know that is still going well.

To be honest HB I can’t see how anyone could give a flying fuck about them.

ironic considering the rest of the thread that the dspca are being hammered for not being concerned about the injured people.

i am amazed at shannonsiders view considering his well known love of cats that he would be so opposed to animal welfare

no reason to cancel the thing but its hardly being held in the best place possible you would think.

i can`t understand peoples desire to shoulder their way through crowds of hamfisted gougers to pull and prod animals while knee deep in sh1te and chip bags but each to their own.
the blank fcuk you stares from agressive morons and their orange coloured muffin hipped women as you try to drive through them is always entertaining of course.

The DSPCA outrage over this reminds me of the time the IRA bombed Hyde Park and the infantary band. The Britsih press and public were outraged about a few horses getting slaughtered whilst an equal if not more number of people were killed in the same blast?

Each to their own is right. Bottom line is no animals were injured so the DSPCA theory on animal cruelty is as redundant after yesterday as it was before yesterday. If they want to ban it because of rowing or fighting fine, but that’s for the guards to decide not a few do gooders who would try to put the wing back on a pigeon if they met him on the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAoQ88eZL4k

“You got the title on the day the last time i boxed you, everyone knows that. The world knows that.”

“I am the greatest in the world.”

Knackers making friends in Cologne

This gallery and its google translation works best I feel

You would still get up on a couple of those traveller burds. :slight_smile:

Ya I’d often be wondering what foreigners think when they drive through some Irish towns and seeing these women with savage bodies, wearing half nothing.

Given your well known appreciation for Clare people trying to knock fellas eyes out, I’m surprised you’re not in Smithfield every month. :lol:

I’ve come to the conclusion that Taz is a SERIOUS bandit when it comes to riding women :smiley:

I do often wonder how are poor foreign lad feels when he pulls one of these ladies down the local discotheque and ends up back at the caravan, must be a horror show when the poor lad wakes up in the morning and there are the brothers Paddy Tim and John Paul standing over him ready to knock lumps off him for riding their sister. :smiley:

Question has to be asked has anyone on here ever rode one these ladies and would they care to share their experience of said event? MBB I’m looking at you, I’d say you horsed into a few of them. :smiley:

Not guilty Taz, the smell of campfire acts as a mood killer for me. B)

I’d say the only thing MBB ever rode was his hard drive.

Wayhey :lol: You’ve been waiting for a dig ever since I outed you as the ringleader of the caoimhaoin’s phonecalls last week TRE. I must admit I was surprised there wasn’t more made of it at the time. Perhaps the bloodlust is gone with regards to that episode.

:lol:

as regards riding travellers I’m sure someone will come out with the story that “they swear to God it happened their friend” and it ends with her saying “Don’t mind your fancy stuff and lob it in there boss”

Good work detective. Did you just throw a dart at a list of names in the end?

He “outed you” after RTT posted “2RE rang Kev”.
Serious detective work alright :lol: