More shame for the travelling community

Rathkealers so then

I hear they trashed Kinvarra last night, hit conoles, Keoghs and another pub, shower from ardrahan, back from England for the xmass, awaiting confirmation from @Kinvara’s Passion

Never heard a thing but being honest I was on the farm all day and havent spoke to a soul. I did clear a lad from the yard last week who was selling tools of some sort… fucking cunts.

They should advertise some free ferry for them home in the beginning of december then point it out into the atlantic and let them off

1 Like

And sink it in the middle of the Atlantic.

Good thinkin bud

They’d find spare parts for the liner somewhere and charge double to get it back to land.

Maybe this should be in Cunt of the Year but OBrien is a thorough cunt. The fact that he is allowed to parade around the place at all is a savage indictment of the policy of appeasement towards travellers. I hope Bloomberg clean the cunt.
http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/irishman-sues-bloomberg-for-18m-for-falsely-portraying-him-as-king-of-rhinohorn-trafficking-gang-30875199.html

The fact that 2 guards are needed to control the omniplex cinema in the crescent every afternoon this time of year is a disgrace.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/australia-deports-24-irish-people-over-alleged-building-scam-1.2076836

RTTs buddys not back in Oz a wet week and out they are fucked.

Will the stupid Irish allow these criminals into our country ?

Send them over to the IS crowd. :clap:

What an amazingly alarming post.

:eek:

Another shining advert for the wonderful "Culture" of the travelling people

A 46-year-old man has been charged with murdering his uncle who was shot dead outside a wedding in Co Fermanagh ten days ago.

Patrick McGinley, from Lisfarrell, Edgeworthstown, Co Longford, appeared at Omagh Magistrates Court today.

He was accused of murdering 63-year-old Bernard ‘Barney’ McGinley, outside a church in Newtownbutler, on 11 February.

During the short hearing, Patrick McGinley spoke only to confirm that he understood the charge against him and a PSNI detective told the court he could connect the accused with the charge.

Mr McGinley was remanded in custody.

No application was made for bail, but his solicitor Seamus Leonard said an application for bail would be made to the High Court.

It will hard for Pavee Point to spin their way out of this one, i suspect they’ll stay quiet.

The deceased is a ‘Barney McGinley’. Was it the McGinley clan who used to be on the youtube videos feuding with Big Joe Joyce’s lot?

John Joe Nevin up in court tomorrow along with four others after a fight in a pub on Monday.

Once a knacker always a knacker

:eek:

1 Like

Once a buffer , always a … Oh never mind , doesn’t have the same bite

I was down bettystown beach on Monday, heap of travellers there from Drogheda I presume. The young fellas, fat as fuck in swimming (washing). They then proceeded to Reck some fellas beamer with sand. A horrible shower of cunts.

just watched an entertaining documentary - “My big fat gypsy grand national”