More shame for the travelling community

Outstanding :clap::clap::clap:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/homes-across-midlands-searched-in-crackdown-on-traveller-gangs-1.2225658

I fucking hate knackers

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1148788, member: 129”]http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/homes-across-midlands-searched-in-crackdown-on-traveller-gangs-1.2225658

I fucking hate knackers[/QUOTE]

Ah @Thraween, you cant say that anymore in this time of equality for all. :smiley:

Yes I can. The nice Lithuanian woman who cuts my hair has been broken into twice by a gang of Travellers.
So has the butchers.
And the charity shop beside them? They had all their raffle prizes laid out for Christmas. Guess who took the lot during a break-in? Yep. Filthy fucking knackers.

[QUOTE=“Thrawneen, post: 1148948, member: 129”]Yes I can. The nice Lithuanian woman who cuts my hair has been broken into twice by a gang of Travellers.
So has the butchers.
And the charity shop beside them? They had all their raffle prizes laid out for Christmas. Guess who took the lot during a break-in? Yep. Filthy fucking knackers.[/QUOTE]

Had to read that twice thought you said the nice Lithuanian woman had been broken in twice by knackers. :slight_smile:

I do agree with you though they are biggest bunch of cunts in the country and despite what some people say I have never ever met a knacker that’s an alright sort.

There’s a McDonalds near the Hebron Road in Kilkenny, only opened this year I think.
The management initially paid the local travelling community to stay away and not fleece the place at every available opportunity.
They did anyway.
To be honest, it serves them right for picking that location. What the fook did they think would happen.

[QUOTE=“Piles Hussain, post: 1149107, member: 363”]There’s a McDonalds near the Henron Road in Kilkenny, only opened this year I think.
The management initially paid the local travelling community to stay away and not fleece the place at every available opportunity.
They did anyway.
To be honest, it serves them right for picking that location. What the fook did they think would happen.[/QUOTE]

Is that the one just up the road from Nowlan Park?

Yes, post amended to say Hebron Road. It was supposed to be lovely and shiny and new with pads or tablets or some such on the walls. All gone now. Many pairs of shoes were stolen as well, when the young’uns took them off to go into the playpen, or whatever they have.

When driving by that McDonalds it always looks busy, must be the local travelling community spending their hard earned cash in there. Bet McDonalds wish they had stayed were they were now. :smiley:

@Rocko, the following post will contain racism.

Fucking knacker cunts. I spent the afternoon with a few workmates doing some voluntary work on Dollymount beach, cleaning it up ahead of the summer season. Spent about 2-3 hours picking up rubbish along the whole stretch. Returned to my car to find 3 Gardai at it and a broken front passenger window. Some noble person called the Gardai and gave them reg etc. Some knackers in a 00 Daewoo who’d also broken into a few cars in Howth and Portmarnock today. Thankfully nothing much taken from my car as most stuff was in the boot. Fucking knacker cunts. Gardai know who they are but as usual won’t be able to do them over it.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1152957, member: 109”]@Rocko, the following post will contain racism.

Fucking knacker cunts. I spent the afternoon with a few workmates doing some voluntary work on Dollymount beach, cleaning it up ahead of the summer season. Spent about 2-3 hours picking up rubbish along the whole stretch. Returned to my car to find 3 Gardai at it and a broken front passenger window. Some noble person called the Gardai and gave them reg etc. Some knackers in a 00 Daewoo who’d also broken into a few cars in Howth and Portmarnock today. Thankfully nothing much taken from my car as most stuff was in the boot. Fucking knacker cunts. Gardai know who they are but as usual won’t be able to do them over it.[/QUOTE]
Fuckin hell. :mad:

Have you the reg of the Daewoo?

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1152960, member: 1517”]Fuckin hell. :mad:

Have you the reg of the Daewoo?[/QUOTE]

The Gardai had it. They gave it to me but I forgot it. Was one of those cash for cars jobs where they bought it but never transferred ownership and will get a few weeks out of driving around in it causing mayhem before disposing it. Cunts.

Fair play go autoglass though. Don’t have the glass in stock so a lad has been out to fit perspex temporarily.

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1152961, member: 109”]The Gardai had it. They gave it to me but I forgot it. Was one of those cash for cars jobs where they bought it but never transferred ownership and will get a few weeks out of driving around in it causing mayhem before disposing it. Cunts.

Fair play go autoglass though. Don’t have the glass in stock so a lad has been out to fit perspex temporarily.[/QUOTE]
Surely @Bisto can organise a few relatives to sort these cunts out for a small fee?

I’ve since played an astro game and shouldered some lad who was giving me lip into the side boarding without giving a free away. All is right in the world again once my perspex window makes it through the night.

Calm down Mac. It’s only a car window. You’ll get a seizure if you react to every one of life’s little knocks like this.

I’m good and calm now thanks Fagan

Try unclenching your teeth there Mac.

This thread is a fucking disgrace

Travellers didn’t fuck the country by selling 10 generations earnings for a few greedy cunts

Wake Up and look at the bigger picture

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO PAVEE POINT AND THE GARDA… Inciting hatred and bigotry is never clever … Disgusted by some of these posts

They are criminal behaviour

[QUOTE=“Sean stack, post: 1153065, member: 3055”]THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO PAVEE POINT AND THE GARDA… Inciting hatred and bigotry is never clever … Disgusted by some of these posts

They are criminal behaviour[/QUOTE]

:o