More shame for the travelling community

By Jaysus you’d know criminal behaviour if you saw it alright.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“Sean stack, post: 1153065, member: 3055”]THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO PAVEE POINT AND THE GARDA… Inciting hatred and bigotry is never clever … Disgusted by some of these posts

They are criminal behaviour[/QUOTE]

Could you ask the lads in Pavee Point to join and post here? Their logical arguments would be very well received.

You think this is clever …this is a disgusting horrid thread

Let’s see what happens from here

[QUOTE=“fucked out, post: 1153079, member: 1495”]By Jaysus you’d know criminal behaviour if you saw it alright.

:D[/QUOTE]

I’m a settled traveller and have no criminal record , BUT nearly all country folk I know have family who are

Sounds like your (bandage bait) mixing with a dodgy crowd Seanie. What business would you be having with all these criminal settled folk?

@Rocko this man is being racist to country people. UNACCEPTABLE

You’re a settled traveller who’s grandfather shot a few Black and Tans? Course you are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS_1bzaj2fw

DECENCY FOR DUNNES WORKERS
IMPACT is asking union members and their families to attend a march and rally in support of the workers employed in Dunnes Stores who suffer as a result of the use of low hour contracts and zero hour contracts.

The rally takes place this Saturday (6th June) in Dublin, starting at 1pm from Merrion Square.

Deputy general secretary Kevin Callinan is urging branches to attend Saturday’s rally. He explained "Many IMPACT branches were involved in offering practical support to the Dunnes workers during their one day strike in April. Those efforts were reallyappreciated by the MANDATE members involved and their union leadership.

“Regrettably, on return to work many of the strike leaders at shop level were victimised through an insidious campaign of dismissals, rostering changes and reassignment to other duties. This is designed to break the workers resolve and to avoid collective bargaining with their unions. More than every they need our support.

“The heart of this issue is decent work- secure employment and some certainty on working arrangements, and the right to be represented in discussions on pay and conditions of employment. It is something that should be important to public sector workers too. Poor private sector pay and conditions affect our family members and, in time, will affect our children. But also if these practices gain hold they will be foisted on the public sector too.

“The union is seeking a large IMPACT presence on 6 June 2015. The demonstration commences at lpm so it will conclude by early afternoon. We are appealing to branches to take steps to ensure that there is a large visible attendance of IMPACT members by circulating the information, seeking commitments to attend, and arranging transport including buses and bringing branch banners if possible. This is an opportunity for IMPACT to show that public sector and private sector workers will stand together for decent work.

"We need a large IMPACT presence on Saturday. The demonstration commences at lpm and will conclude by early afternoon.

"We are appealing to branches to take steps to ensure that there is a large visible attendance of IMPACT members by circulating the information, seeking commitments to attend, and arranging transport including buses and bringing branch banners if possible.

“This is an opportunity for IMPACT to show that public sector and private sector workers will stand together for decent work.” he said.
Event Details:
Date: Sat 6 June, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Add to Calendar

Farmers all tax evading cunts

Ahh you don’t know your history that well :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwZkvLuBk-g

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1152957, member: 109”]@Rocko, the following post will contain racism.

Fucking knacker cunts. I spent the afternoon with a few workmates doing some voluntary work on Dollymount beach, cleaning it up ahead of the summer season. Spent about 2-3 hours picking up rubbish along the whole stretch. Returned to my car to find 3 Gardai at it and a broken front passenger window. Some noble person called the Gardai and gave them reg etc. Some knackers in a 00 Daewoo who’d also broken into a few cars in Howth and Portmarnock today. Thankfully nothing much taken from my car as most stuff was in the boot. Fucking knacker cunts. Gardai know who they are but as usual won’t be able to do them over it.[/QUOTE]

that’s as bad as the famous tale about cork woman who’s son fell into the lee and she started shouting ‘help! help ! my son, the doctor, is drowning!’…who cares why you were at the beach?..your car got broken into… it happens…you think because you picked up some litter you are above the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune?..you clearly missed the whole point of the exercise…disgusting.

Did they save the doctor?

Disappointed that the admins have not taken action here

Selling gates filled with sand to them I suppose.

Sure @Ebeneezer Goode is a good mate of the lads. He can spam away without any repercussion.

it didnt take much for Mac’s racism to come out,obviously he keeps a lid on it but its always bubbling below the surface and sadly it came out on this thread

I think people are entitled to whatever opinions they like.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/john-joe-nevins-cousin-jailed-6517902