More shame for the travelling community

Disgusting comments here. Vile.

1 Like

Give him a ban .

1 Like

They’re hateful alright. Right up there with @Sidney repeatedly calling another poster a paedophile.

2 Likes

There’s a clear divide On travellers here. On one side you’ve got people who grew up around them and then you’ve the likes of @Rocko travellers have far far too much rights as it is.

1 Like

You let yourself down with the gross generalisation, there’s an awful lot of bad eggs among travellers but there’s plenty decent ones as well, we had the world of interaction with travellers growing up and most of it was good, the west Limerick crowd would give you a pain in the whole alright.

It’s like removing a tumour. Sometimes good tissue gets taken out along with the bad just to be saFe. Maybe 10 percent of travellors are semi ok but that doesn’t mean the rest should get some more rights.

1 Like

Will they get more rights if they are recognised as anew ethnic group?

Travellers are not people, I have said t before and I will say it again

Do we have any travellers on this halting site?

2 Likes

There’s a few business travellers. I suppose it depends on what they mean by ‘business’.

I’m going to close this thread. Pity it has to go this wa. I don’t care if people don’t agree with me. I refuse to be any party to facilitating racism.

6 Likes