More shame for the travelling community

True for u. There are meglomaniac billionaires suffering untold stress and worry in Eire today. Resources would be far better spent giving debt write downs and cheap interest rates to these poor unfortunates.

:clap:

Great to see people stay true to their culture and exercise their God given right to bate the heads off each other in the middle of the road.

that makes no sense, are you sure you meant to reply to my post?

Am just backing up your point about welfare recipients and that there are far more deserving causes which govt should look after first.

And had the decency to re-direct the traffic around the guy lying in a heap in the middle of the road.

ok either you love the tinkers or have the wrong thread.

With lefties nowadays everything is fine when compared to Apple , Nama and bankers.

All travellors should be rounded up and dumped on some remote island. A hunger games type scenario where the general public can watch on would be available to see how things work ou. Except unlike the hunger games there would be no survivors they would all die.

5 Likes

They are on an island already

1 Like

A remote one with no other inhabitants.

1 Like

My big fat gypsy island

1 Like

So despite all the spoofing by pavee point about recognition of travellers as an ethnic minority, it turns out they’re not really an ethnic minority at all :joy: You couldn’t make it up!

1 Like

One can argue, based on the article, that not alone are Irish travellers a separate ethnic group, but also a separate race (genetic drift from inbreeding). If the argument is they are the same genetically as settled Irish, then you have to accept you are also the same as a Spaniard. Which may of course be true, given your proximity to the Atlantic (the real Atlantic, not the pretend one).

^^^
This is what TFK has been missing in 2017.

1 Like

Tomorrow will go down as one of the blackest days in this little country of ours. When marauding gangs of thieving bastards will be given the ethnic status they crave so that they can go on the rob and rape us legally, with the full blessing and support of the state.

12 Likes

Time to tool up.

1 Like

Apart from a massive cash windfall for Pavee Point what does this mean for the travelling community? Serious question.

Very little I’d say. Bar more money for the ngo’s. Maybe it will force local authorities to actually spend the money allocated to them for traveller housing etc. There’s fairly robust legislation in place already regarding traveller rights this might just mean it gets implemented more. As far as education health and so on I couldn’t see it making much difference.

1 Like

All travellers should be rounded up and shot.

3 Likes