More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

So you could educate yourself not to be a traveller anymore? That’s very racist mate

5 Likes

Paul Williams only contributes misery to society, but I guess you could argue that’s a form of contributing.

Shocking viewpoint from you :open_mouth:

Flagged and reported

@Rocko can we get Glas banned for a few days. TFK has no place for his narrow minded views

1 Like

I didn’t say that at all mate. I was talking about stupid racist fuckers like that fatty @smark. Education might change them.

I’m sure there’s lots of ways people could disavow various backgrounds if they really wanted to. Change religion, change nationality, transfer club, etc etc.

So it’s ok for you to be a racist on a golf thread but traveller racism is not ok because it’s serious? Or it’s ok cos you were only making a joke? Like your homo ‘joke’ in the Liverpool thread the other night.

So You’re racist at the weekend now Ted, but now it’s monday you’re the shining PC knight? And you’re calling other fellas hypocrits.

11 Likes

Please don’t pick on @Smark.

I believe he prefers to be called “cholesterolly-challenged”, rather than fat.

He has the mind of a thin person inside the body of a cholesterolly-challenged person. Weight dysphoria has recently been recognised as a mental illness.

He’s a racist except when his best friend is involved, then he gets all high and mighty.

Steve Martin’s character in ‘The Jerk’, Navin R. Johnson, came from a black background.

1 Like

You’re better than that pal.

Yes, mate, these are jokes. Kind of like a funnier version of what Frankie Boyle does.

you shouldnt make jokes at the expense of ethnic groups kid, its not cool.

No. They’re like what Bernard Manning did. Bogstandard racist jokes. I flagged one at the start of the supposed new regime recently but obviously it was ignored. Your offering on the golf thread was ignored probably because it was so shit but it’s a bit rich to be the anti-racist while having a weekend dabble in racism yourself.

1 Like

I’ll make jokes about whatever I want, thanks.

Certainly I have no intention of stopping making jokes at the expense of the genuinely oppressed and victimised, like you.

A bit rich? Isn’t that the demographic you represent these days through your work with the Labour party?

have you any good tinker jokes?

1 Like

Claudio Ranieri is top of the league.

I believe that’s known as deflection. I’ll leave it there(I know it’s a long day for you and this forum gives you something to do but I’m busy) and let other fellas decide for themselves whether telling ‘chinky’ jokes or ‘homo’ jokes is incompatible with championing equality and anti-racism.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Just try to make them funny occasionally. OK?

1 Like