More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Actors are so weird and self important

I’d say its the complete opposite to being self-important what he’s doing here.

If he gave it up to crusade for some right wing crackpot you’d be lionising him.

1 Like

Height of his career? That’s being nice.

Still, he tore up a young Beckinsale and he must always have our utmost respect as a result.

1 Like

No I wouldn’t. He’s a fucking actor. Actors have some notions about themselves, worse than musicians and sportsmen. It’s a virus. I include Ronny is that as well btw but I will have more respect for Sheen if he does run for office like RR.

Actors screaming about their latest pet cause is nauseating. It was the same with that Hamilton crap Pence had to put up with, to act and read lines doesn’t make you any better than Joe Bloggs. Imagine going to a restaurant and being lectured by your waiter.

1 Like

Actors are people too Tim.

I’m particularly fond of Mr Sheen’s talents and think he will be a big loss to the game.

But I admire him for doing something that he strongly believes in, especially when he is certain to be turning down several lucrative roles in doing so.

1 Like

He is right about one thing. The West has been overrun by fascist demagogy, except it’s from the left and is now being rejected by the electorate.

Fuck off back to Wales you silly wanker.

:rollseyes:

Geldof made a good point this week at a debate at the Trinity College Law Society. He pointed out that the working class in the West were being wiped out and students were campaigning about things like transgender toilets. Of course Geldof is a prize wanker himself, but it was a fair summation of where the left has ended up.

11 Likes

Does he still think he is playing Tony Blair?

Tim’s trademark anti-free speech totalitarianism kicks in again.

You haven’t got Parkinson’s by any chance?

My 'oul lad has it. A telltale sign is when somebody starts becoming paranoid about stuff they’re imagining.

I see a lot of the same signs in your posts that I saw in my father over the last few years.

Where did I say they should be banned?

I didn’t say you said they should be banned, mate.

But you’re clearly uncomfortable with people being allowed to voice opinions you don’t agree with.

No I think you missed the bit where I said Ronny Regan too. And Charles Heston.

Actors generally think they have the right to pontificate on any old bollix that is bothering them from their Hollywood mansion. Of course like any section of the population you’ll have people who go into politics but Hollywood is a strange place with every egomaniac there thinking they can save the world

[quote=“Sidney, post:4103, topic:20929, full:true”]
You haven’t got Parkinson’s by any chance? My 'oul lad has it. A telltale sign is when somebody starts becoming paranoid about stuff they’re imagining. I see a lot of the same signs in your posts that I saw in my father over the last few years. [/quote]

Nice. I don’t normally resort to playing the man, as it’s a sign of a beaten docket, even though there are occasions when following Hillary’s actions rather than her words are appropriate (when they go low, we go lower). So, I won’t respond in kind, but lets just say you have a lot more to worry about when it comes to Parkinsons than I have.

2 Likes

Sadney,

That’s the second time in a week that you’ve mentioned that your dad has Parkinson’s. Strange behaviour. Using it to attack a poster is stranger still.

2 Likes

why is it strange to mention it?

That’s because they do.

You’re implying they don’t.

It’s the frequency that’s strange, twice in one week and he’s here years. Of course we can’t tell how long his father has this bastard of a disease but it’s odd to say the least.

i) You frequently resort to playing the man.
ii) You just did there again.
iii) Your weird rants against anything you see as even vaguely liberal would indeed indicate that you have some form of illness.