More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Thatā€™s a great ensemble. Some contraption your one has on the head.

Irish people being interested in the NFL draft.

A draft. :smile:

Freaks.

I thought that might be it. Is there emergency cover for blood tests though if someone arrives in at deaths door? They need to put the word out telling people to make sure they only get sick during working hours. Sister in law was in Tallaght a couple of days ago doubled up in pain, down on her knees and bleeding. She was given two paracetamol and left suffer for hours. At least our lad is getting good care but only cos heā€™s so young.

1 Like

At weekends it is usually just the regs that take bloods. Some are better than others at this. The phlebotomists are superb but only work weekdays i think.

1 Like

hope it went ok bud

1 Like

Rascal is home and in flying form. The good wishes from the TFK family are much appreciated. :+1:

38 Likes

Great news buddy. Thatā€™s given us all a lift.

2 Likes

hows things man, after the trauma on the train!?

Happy to give that the crucial 25th

The lowest price for a decent hotel room in Gorey on a Friday night in May in ā‚¬175.

Fucking nuts.

:unamused:

1 Like

Ive said it before but there seems to be a sight of poor people posting on here.

2 Likes

Classic Manor responseā€¦Kudosā€¦:yum:

1 Like

Gorey is a boom town and hotel prices now reflect that. Itā€™s becoming a European technological hub destination led by Wexford Park stadium sponsor Innovate. Itā€™s also strategically positioned half way between the capital and Wexford town itself. It has a thriving shopping district with some of the best ladiesā€™ fashion boutiques in Ireland (Ruby Rouge and The Dressing Room to name but two). It has an ever improving night life with some excellent pubs and restaurants. Itā€™s within close distance to Marlfield House for afternoon tea and / or fine dining and other popular places like Wells House and Seafield. Itā€™s also close to the wonderful Wexford coastline and several of our beautiful beaches. Gorey needs a university.

4 Likes

All the Gorey details there .

11 Likes

Itā€™s still a shit hole and having a flat rate charge of ā‚¬175 for a double room on a Friday night in May is a big even joke. Bigger again when you consider that itā€™s not sold out at that prices.

I would speculate that the commute time from Gorey to UCD, via Wexford Bus, is less than Swords to UCD via Public Transport.

1 Like

speculate away

1 Like

I just did.

3 Likes

I was out I never the car there earlier and on AA roadwatch they were advising people to be careful on the M1 because there was a pedestrian on the median. Wouldnā€™t you think the busies would do something about it instead of someone having to phone Aa roadwatch.