Are you drunk and delerious mate?

1 Like

Yes and yes

1 Like

Tut tut

Ooch

Time for another break for labanne

Is Ooch the new Ooft?

the point you were making you sick little cunt was that there is knowledge out there that confirms your creepy little belief that a woman with a beard is justified in ignoring the sex of her newborn baby. there isent. she is availing of a legal loophole to inflict her own illness onto an innocent little baby.
she is clearly a sick cunt and you are a weird cunt for arguing her case.

4 Likes

One, what would know about it; and two, you calling anyone sick or weird is a bit of laugh.

Have you ever sought help?

ok sunshine, so what is this mystical point that everyone bar you and that deranged bitch with the beard is missing? spit it out you little prick.
you are deflecting now having stated that people are missing the point and have nothing to back it up. you are a biology denier. a right dangerous little cunt.

3 Likes

Given that you’ve stated that a woman can have a beard you’ve already unwittingly accepted that the argument you’re trying to argue against is correct.

Calm down screaming Mary.

please go away you fucking flute, this is a serious discussion

4 Likes

more deflection, the point everyone is missing doesnt exist does it?

You’ve already accepted the argument of those you’re arguing against, so further discussion on your part would appear futile.

ok folks, humanity is at stake here. cut out the fucking bullshit and trolling please

Nice one child of indeterminate gender
Let’s have another one.

3 Likes

Cyrille is a non-gender binary name, so you can still have your “nice one Cyrille”, son.

Where do the gender binary fascists stand on other such non-gender binary names such as Chris, Robin, Jackie, Shannon, Nicola, Camille and Marian?

Surely they should they be outlawed so as to stop child abuse?

Are you trying to say “ouch”?

I am disappointed in you TASE, as I had you down as one of the semi intelligent posters.

First of all, I am not imposing my morals on anyone. If someone decides to dress as a horse because they believe they are a horse, I say have at it. If someone decided to rear their child gender neutral, I may disagree with it (based on the science that says it is futile at best and possibly emotionally damaging to the child), but again have at it. Where I draw the line is if those who support gender neutrality child rearing try and impose that idea on others, they then get told to fuck right off.