More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Theyā€™re just going about their business , bro.

1 Like

Did it take you long to train them to do that?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some pile of shiteā€¦and other stuff.

I think I might employ a gardener to go with the cleaner.

Any lads gone down this route and any recommendations.

I hate cutting the lawn and general garden tidying.*

*lady garden tidying I would be a stickler for

Buy a few sheep mate

Resigned yesterday.
The company I originally wanted to work for have been talking to me for a couple of months and came back with a much improved offer. So Iā€™m going there to sell tech to corporates. Reduces commute to work to about an hour, brilliant place to work, back in civilisation, away from Western Sydney. Moneyā€™s great, opportunity is better. Finish here next week and then a week off. Flying it.

31 Likes

Fucking delighted for you @fitzy. And even happier for tfk who called it right from the start. If ever there was evidence needed that tfk should be involved in all of our big life choices, this is it. A superb result all round.

2 Likes

Indeed, though I will qualify it by saying that this original offer came with a month long wait to start, which greatly influenced my choice at the time. But itā€™s all worked out in the end. CEO wasnā€™t too happy, but the reaction from colleagues here was interesting, everyone saying Iā€™m doing the right thing and amazed I lasted so long, that I hadnā€™t a hope from the start etc.

Great news, donā€™t ever look back.

1 Like

Good that you didnā€™t hang around and walked away early.

1 Like

Good man.

You should have asked us for advice on this day 1ā€¦

1 Like

Fuck him. Did you tell him the truth about your reasons for leaving i.e. they made a balls of your scrapbook and you didnt like it one bit

3 Likes

That Guy: Gutsy question. Youā€™re a shark. Sharks are winners, and they donā€™t look back because they have no necks. Necks are for sheep.

6 Likes

Weā€™re in a 3/4 acre site out in the sticks. Had to decide whether to buy a ride-on mower or get someone in. Got a number of a chap who does it for ā‚¬30. Does strimming and sprays weed-killer for an extra ā‚¬20-ā‚¬30 every so often. Long term will probably get a ride-on but there are other holes for my money at the moment. That and Iā€™m a useless townie cunt.

3 Likes

Yep. Great idea.

1 Like

Aboy the kid :clap:

1 Like

What kinda tech are you going selling?

Delighted for my good e-friend @Fitzy ā€“ meanwhile @Bandageā€™s ā€˜friendā€™ is till gowling around a year later pondering making a change of career ā€¦

4 Likes

Printers

3d printers?

1 Like