More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Some sick sick demented fucks out there.

Christ, extremely disturbed people.

What kind of sicko thinks it’s acceptable to call those razor blades

2 Likes

That is fucking sick and put in a place to where it would more than likely hurt a kid. Hopefully the animal that will be caught, its unfortunate they can’t be put down.

Pretend Bilbao.

/original/3X/f/d/fdc75acccff3423ddd9533118f798cc80d46636d.mp4

Was just WhatsApp Ed this by my cousin.

1 Like

Your cousin seems like a nice girl in fairness.

3 Likes

Well I teed that one up.

I’d give your cousin a reach-around.

1 Like

Free for all now.

She was able to bring case as a lay litigant. Fair fucks to her given her condition.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/irish-showbiz/louis-walsh-breaks-silence-after-12955028

This man is a creep, Mel b coming out of an abusive relationship only to me touched u by this prick.

Isn’t Louis Walsh a quare ?
At least if they’re going to make up a story that’ll be shared by snowflakes and the bookface generation chavs all over the world to promote their show they could make it a believable story.

2 Likes

Dunno anything about the man only photographic evidence that he touched Mel b without her consent. Reminds me a bit of Al porter.

Fuck them all and their shitty show, fuck me but the dumbing down of society really and genuinely scares me. This load of tripe will make international headlines I suppose and generate massive publicity for the shitehole show as dumb single mother types share and like it on bookface.
We need a good old fashioned world war again to reset mankind where only the intelligent and fit will survive.

You’re fucked so.

I’ll come out on top, don’t you worry.

1 Like

If it was @tazdedub or @Garda_Sean_Horgan I’d understand as they need the practice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Scorchio on tv last night. Wrong.