More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Isn’t Louis Walsh a quare ?
At least if they’re going to make up a story that’ll be shared by snowflakes and the bookface generation chavs all over the world to promote their show they could make it a believable story.

2 Likes

Dunno anything about the man only photographic evidence that he touched Mel b without her consent. Reminds me a bit of Al porter.

Fuck them all and their shitty show, fuck me but the dumbing down of society really and genuinely scares me. This load of tripe will make international headlines I suppose and generate massive publicity for the shitehole show as dumb single mother types share and like it on bookface.
We need a good old fashioned world war again to reset mankind where only the intelligent and fit will survive.

You’re fucked so.

I’ll come out on top, don’t you worry.

1 Like

If it was @tazdedub or @Garda_Sean_Horgan I’d understand as they need the practice. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Scorchio on tv last night. Wrong.

Big money involved in Esports these days. Some bookies take bets on it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

she is some lady.

I did the tour of the Flamengo museum when I was in Rio. They’ve launched an e-sports team. I’d assume Barcelona, Feyenoord etc are doing the same so.

Being conned into clicking into the Limerick thread

I was wondering why there was so many posts on Irish Rails Twitter feed :joy:

2 Likes

Life for the cunts

6 Likes

In my country we would allow the three year old boy to spray acid on these men. That is true justice, the justice of the Koran.

3 Likes

Teenage Riot by Sonic Youth is being used in a Marc Jacob perfume ad. Many things wrong today, I will have this ad banned in Iran.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p4z62VrXAlM

2 Likes

This shit makes my blood boil, these cunts are the lowest type of degenerate bastard out there. I’d happily see them tortured for the rest of their miserable lives

1 Like

You’re really finding your new shoes remarkably comfy!!

1 Like

I’d 100% guarantee you these cunts were Sunnis.

Shite.