More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

It really wasn’t that inappropriate. Sounds like she’s a bit uppity & will thank you in the long run for taking her down a peg or two. Having said that, if she’s still acting the gowl in the week leading up to the hurling, it might be no harm to threaten a COTY nomination. You can’t say fairer than that.

Of course it was.a whatsapp group full of mothers all acting hoity toity is not the place for that quip

1 Like

Look, the problem here is very simple. Flatty is a heron-choker and is caught up in a foreign world. I honesty hope he doesn’t give it another thought.

Root of problem.

Nah, I wish I’d not said it there. I deleted it immediately but the dead hand of what’s app did for me.
It was meant as a joke, and I’m sorry it upset her, I really am, but I’ve apologised in private and public so I’m not really going to lose much more sleep.
I said worse about my wife at our wedding, or pretty much as bad so hey ho.

1 Like

It was a perfectly acceptable wisecrack but completely the wrong forum. Im on one for my kids class and it consists of mothers boasting how brilliant their kids are

2 Likes

:joy:

Fantastic

I refuse to have Whatsapp. Possibly because I’d end up doing the same as Flatly.

You wouldnt want to mix you that group with our one given some of the shit you post in it :eek:

Crispy seaweed snack or strawberry milkshake, I’m not sure I can sympathise with you here mate.

It’s a good job you’re not living in the states. Otherwise you’d be in front of Judge Judy

Sorry Flattythehurdler. Just back from dinner with some friends and family. I had to show them the post. Jesus they thought it was hilarious.

1 Like

TV3 films.

Turn on film 4 or film 4 plus 1. The transporter with Jason Statham is on. Senseless violence and good action with little or no plot. Good escapism

1 Like

Watching million dollar arm here on Netflix. Really enjoying it.

Edit. An hour too long. ClichĂŠd crap.

:smile:

I actually saw that scheduled earlier but I foolishly said Id give it a miss.

Regretting that now bigtime as fucking Eastenders is on the box recorded from earlier.

Go to plus one, you’ll get most of it

1 Like

What sort of woman are we talking about here?

Fucking hell, do people still watch that shit?

poor people did and do i would guess