More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Dormer windows. Thereā€™s a reason our Grandparents didnā€™t build a room in the roof. The fucking noise off them in the rain last night :sweat:

2 Likes

Nissan micros. Donā€™t ever get caught behind one. You know then youā€™re going to be at least an hour late

1 Like

One of the lads in work, new enough, was suffering from paranoid delusions today which he started suffering from last night.

He thought everyone was sending PMs about him on the case mgmt system(not possible) that people were saying heā€™s a threat to the buildings security and that Garda were coming for him.

I managed to convince him to go home early but a couple of the girls in the office had the shit scared out of them by it. Poor chap is on probation and will probably not turned into permanence after this

Poor chap. Fair play for handling it sensitively and getting him home, pal.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not paranoia if everyone is out to get you.

1 Like

opps wrong place.

Iā€™m sure it would do him the world of good to know it was mentioned on Ireland premier sports forum as well.

5 Likes

In liberal France, police now tell women what clothes they can and canā€™t wear in public.

How Twee

What a headline though.

1 Like

Not being made permanent will be the least of his worries, unfortunately. He has a hard Road ahead I fear, as do those close to him.
I hope there is someone at home.

Not good. Did he come in to work today Art?

nope, looks like he may have taken my advice and gone to see a quack.

I have a few clients with similar difficulties. itā€™s a very scary scenario and the vividness of the delusions and paranoia make it a lot harder to treat as a lot of the times they can perceive the treatment as being part of the delusions. really feel for the guy and really hope that this was his first episode but experience tells me that its happened before and that he probably didnā€™t medicate or had a few bevvies while on the meds

wtf?

you have multiple cases of people around you being paranoid?

You are for the watching you goofy slaphead brit weirdo

3 Likes

the only person for watching is you, I did your fixie, youā€™re next pal

3 Likes

post reported

Anyone for tennis?

1 Like

Not having a single bottle of beer in the house of a Friday evening

What the fuck chief. Whatā€™s going on? The Force awakens on Sky premier and no beer.

55 minutes left to solve that conundrum.