More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

He was probably mopping the dressing rooms, but got a squad number as reward.

We’re not talking Johnny Evans here are we? Sure that cunt was on loan all last season

No, I imagine they’re talking about the McNair fella.

McNair possibly

It’s just so fuckin sad

1 Like

Fucking Brexit. Cunts.

Waiting 48 fu king minutes on hold onto virginmedia. Cunts.

1 Like

Dreambox time

First world problem

Explain this shite to me.

I have sky broadband phone and TV.

Came to the of the intro offer lately.

What are options?

I had sky Movies and sports as well as the basic package. I have a basic Vodafone package (35 notes a month) A once off payment of 280 euro (200 for the box and 80 for boosters) got me all the channels through the wifi saving me the car plus house insurance in one move. It streams straight into the tv. I’ve had very little problems with it.

Cheers.

I presume it’s not entirely legal?

1 Like

It’s not illegal.

1 Like

I’m actively looking into this at the moment. My understanding is that someone with a legit Sky subscription sets up a server and hooks their sky box to it.

You get your own satellite tuner (Dreambox, Openbox etc) with the channel frequencies loaded on and connect to the server via the Internet to decode the paid subscription channels.

Of course you pay for access to this server, typically about €80 - €100 per year.

Cheers fellas.

I got the basic package which means I only get the free to air HD channels. (All the rest are normal definition or whatever the fuck you call it).If you’re prepared to fork out in or around 450 you can get the full hd choice. Just make sure that if you’re wifi box is not in the same room as the tv, you buy a set of boosters.

Bear in mind that you pays your money, and takes your chance.

Would you get the same channels on the old sky box?

Are stuck looking at the head cutters on al jacerrez or have you the lot?

I have the whole lot

1 Like

What channels? How likely is it that this disappears or goes on the blink in a month? How do I contact Mr dreambox delivery man?