More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Go for a tour there to the right, and you’ll see exactly that. They don’t actually live in the houses.

1 Like

:grinning:

I was only half joking :joy:

Dont rush into the tour. Anytime from Monday 19th December onwards would be the best time to do it, preferably before 9am

The culture is at the very heart of why they have mental & physical health issues, lack of educational and employment prospects etc etc etc. So you can’t have it both ways

Rathkeale at Christmas is unreal. I think I told the story here before about stopping for petrol in there around Christmas a few years ago and some young fella in front of me, trying to pay for his sweets in Thai Batt.

#sureisn’titmoney

1 Like

They build massive houses then board them up and live in caravans in the drive.

It’s bizarre stuff. It’s important to have the big house, but it’s also important to not live in it.

1 Like

Its amazing they’ve survived this long really as a breed. Must have something to with all that grabbing and intermarriage.

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Missing the funeral of a woman whose house you practically lived in as a child. A neighbour down home, I drifted from her son over the years, but the woman was an absolute dote and never minded having a scatter of us tormenting her for hours on end. Cancer took her, very quickly as well. Fucking sickened over it, I’d have liked to have been there to pay my respects, for whatever it’d be worth :disappointed:

2 Likes

Ankle tags an option?

That’s really dumb.

Works for Kilmallock.

why didnt you go?

Didn’t know about it until it was too late.

1 Like

the racist aussies have a remarkably similar story in regards to indigenous Australians getting free houses but sleeping in the garden

Horrible shower of cunts Australians

and Limerick people

Did they provide aircon in the houses?

And Fingalians

Is that right?