More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

MAry Lou McDonald Doing an interview on UTV here. She’s starting to look less like a human and more like a half roasted pig. Sweating something terrible.

3 Likes

Bear in mind I am in a velvet jacket

Cunts at a black tie wedding Opening or producing opened dickie Bows to drape around their necks

You never see a lad with an opened normal tie around his neck if he decides to “loosen up”

Effected.
Cunts.

2 Likes

Martin and Sinatra have a lot to answer for.

1 Like

Cunts

I was one once

I shit you not, I once saw a fella remove a clip-on bow tie, slip it into his pocket before producing a real, untied one and draping it around his collar.

1 Like

You still are

7 Likes

Ooooft

A vintage TFK response.

1 Like

If a ball is thrown up like that you have to put it away efficiently.

1 Like

Nearly two weeks to the day and he’s still wearing the Finches jersey. He must be fucking minging.

Who’s that now?

Neighbour four doors down. Tipp man obviously. Saluted him heading to the match. He’s been wearing the fucking jersey every day since

:rollseyes:

Gordon Elliott having his Open day on All Ireland Sunday

White people eating sushi with forks.

White people who clearly have no idea how to use chopsticks turning down the offer of a fork while eating noodles and making a holy show of themselves.

Would that be you mate?

Lads,

I’ve just fucked up big time. Was off today. So I decided I’d cook a nice roast chicken dinner for the family. Went down to Supervalue got a nice 2kg chicken around 2 o’clock. Basted it with a nice dollop of white wine. Turned the oven on to 250 degrees at about half three. Went to turn it down to 160 about 35 minutes later. Went out to check the status there about 5 minutes ago.

I’d forgotten to put the chicken into the fucking oven. She’s just in from work and has just copped on to what I’ve done. I can’t pick her up off the floor she’s laughing at me so much. Kids now will arrive in from school and play around six and not a fucking morsel of food ready. All fucking hell about to break loose.

11 Likes

a pretty lame story to make up

2 Likes

Wrap it in tinfoil and microwave it on high for fifteen mins.

8 Likes