More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

If you want to take it up a notch on last yearā€™s gift, this is the oneā€¦ Jameson Gold Reserve. UK airports currently doing a special price on it (ā‚¬70 down from ā‚¬100), and itā€™s not being made anymore. One of the best Iā€™ve tasted. Heā€™d want to be splitting the bottle with you though.

1 Like

Couple of fat knacker girls on the dart playing Enrique iglesias at full blast. Could be a synching soon

Yeah they probably synced their phone to a speaker via bluetooth.

Logging on to find that this gimp from Laois has been in the thick of all the latest threads. Iā€™ll come back later.

9 Likes

Take your time. No need to rush back.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a mugging off. Right and proper. Heā€™s running scared the pudgy cunt, him and the fun boys liking it.

Heā€™ll most likely run to @Bandage now and tell him the older boys are calling him names.

donā€™t let the quantity trolls bully you away kid.

1 Like

is he always like this? canā€™t believe anyone can be that craven, Iā€™d heard so many good thing about the poster @smark. itā€™s been a giant let down.

Crossword solvers on tinternet. Too tempting

I havenā€™t done a crossword in yonks. I was always a big fan of the quizword back when I used to buy physical papers. That said, why the fuck would you cheat at a crossword? Do you carry it around with you after to show everyone youā€™ve finished it or something?

2 Likes

No I do it every lunch time. Itā€™s just a pain in the house, etc when you canā€™t get a clue.

Curiosity.

How many letters? Is this a cryptic clue or a normal level one?

Transition year work experience students

Uumph!!!

Jordan Henderson.

Nothing right about him.

:smile:

1 Like

:blush:

Ah hereā€¦that was a one offā€¦heā€™ll never do that again.

1 Like

Ah thatā€™s lovely, Hendo mugged him off good and proper there :smile: