More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Ah lovely, I have them all dancing now, even tinkerbell is in to have a cut when she thinks she has some support.

The druggy father
The drunk driver
The screaming fairy

And backinatracksuit

Now that’s some good INTERNETTING.

3 Likes

:laughing:

Your the king pal. It only took 250000 posts.

3 Likes

“You’re”

2 Likes

there’s a few druggy fathers here alright, sunshine

You’re the only one dancing g pal. And from what I can see , you’ve two left feet

8 Likes

oofft

2 Likes

Sure pal, sure. You and the Sheila’s gave me a good laugh though, two left feet, that’s a right good one. I’d say you could barely contain yourself when you came up with that. I bet tinkerbell and the drunk driver will give that a like for you.

Would you dance the night away with Big Sam kid?

its actually unreal what is going on here today on the TFK, there’s lads getting battered all over the place

1 Like

Am I bovvered. :kissing_closed_eyes: If you want to appoint yourself prime minister of TFK go right ahead. See how you get on

3 Likes

:joy:

JESUS GO EASY ON HIM

1 Like

It’s a bloodbath.

I never knew you were this good at the internet its unreal what you are doing to him

3 Likes

Fuck him. He’s been acting like a cunt for the past while. Reckoning he can be judged and jury on every post on every thread. Reckons he’s the pc. Police foe TFK. Maybe he should apply for a job in Newstalk and see if he can wipeChris Donohoes arse for him

2 Likes

guilty as charged

1 Like

It’s a horrific situation when you find yourself taking an internet beating from some mess of a poster who is so out of his mind he’ll have forgotten after 5 minutes what the argument was about.
That’s the situation @myboyblue finds himself in right now.

4 Likes

Do you even know what you’re on about anymore?

1 Like

I do do you?

this is unreal, I’m glued to about 3 threads here, my index finger cautiously over the f5 button