More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Hire the Sam

1 Like

unreal

Karl Portugal is still on the obesity chart.

Paul Kimmage.

Spoofer.

2 Likes

Didā€™nt Kimmage dope himself and still won nothingā€¦cunt.

You should read his book mate, your opinion might change a bit. Kimmage is an oddball but heā€™s a superb sportswriter who has done himself much more damage than good with his obsession with doping in cycling.

3 Likes

No one likes a rat palā€¦and heā€™s a top one.

The man doped himselfā€¦I canā€™t warm to him at allā€¦he changed his accent etc fuck him.

1 Like

belongs in the people that are giving me a pain in the hole thread. he has a point all right but he can be painful

1 Like

A rat? Are you serious? These lads arenā€™t mitching from school.

1 Like

Heā€™s a complete spooferā€¦

2 Likes

heā€™s been calling the state of rugby for a few years now but very little airtimeā€¦

Heā€™s a fraudā€¦who will use any angle to get air time and paid,

3 Likes

Iā€™d say he would be known as that in cycling circlesā€¦100%.

Yeah. What he did to that nice Lance Armstrong fella was nothing short of a disgrace.

2 Likes

Heā€™s no rat,heā€™s calling out cheating cunts.Heā€™ll be in his grave shortly though if he keeps up this one man crusade

Is he making a decent wedge of money along the way?

I donā€™t know harry

The man is obsessed but itā€™s nothing to do with money.

3 Likes

you prob know more about him than me so ill take your word for it pal. however sport needs lads talking about PEDs . i wonder what its like in professional football now?

He doped himself onceā€¦and then trys to pretend heā€™s on a crusadeā€¦fuck thatā€¦

He is bitter that he wasnā€™t good enough to win anything in his gameā€¦and imo took medals off a lad who won the Tour De France up against everyone else on the same stuffā€¦

Now heā€™s after the rugby fellasā€¦fuck himā€¦he canā€™t even keep his accent consistent.

Heā€™s a rat.