More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Cathal McCarron.

2 Likes

That kid in the Aldi ad for Paul O Connell who does his speech. The little fucker turns up late for training.

5 Likes

Church gate collections,I donā€™t mind giving to whatever cause but actually manning the buckets. Iā€™ve 2 masses to do this morning and the same old miserable cunts will skulk around, loitering up near the church gates to try and slip in behind you while youā€™re doing the usual ā€œThanks for the support Patā€ to some other attendee who has actually put a few quid into the bucket.
If youā€™re quick enough to turn around its like catching a rabbit in the headlights and they know theyā€™re cornered, theyā€™ll begrudgingly drop in a few cents while mumbling and muttering about how it shouldnā€™t cost money to go to mass. The cunts.
Iā€™d be all for a separate entrance to one side of the church. A collection free zone. We would put a big sign up that reads ā€˜Lousers this way pleaseā€™.

3 Likes

I did one recently Brimmer for the local defib fundā€¦ Iā€™d shame every cunt into giving something.

I was actually more surprised at the generosity or some folkā€¦ Plenty 20ā€™s and 10ā€™s.

Some people are great.It would open your eyes to others though. Fellas around the town giving it big licks about how clubs should be run etc ā€¦ But will then walk past the collection for the same club, be it Gaa or tidy towns or the school. Well able to criticise but will do fuck all to help.

1 Like

Iā€™d say itā€™s more like
ā€˜I see @Brimmer_Bradley is on the bucket again?ā€™ ā€˜yeah. Heā€™ll be in (insert local boozer name here) by 1pm.ā€™
'How much of it do you think ends up in the Bradley rehydration fund? ā€™
ā€˜Youā€™re right. Best Tip out the other door and give it to yer man (insert typical honest salt of the earth roaster name). At least youā€™ll know it gets there.ā€™

2 Likes

Ah now. The admin costs are divied up equally. All stolen monies are spilt between us all.

2 Likes

You collecting for the grab all association?

That was last month. This is for the local athletics club.

1 Like

When youā€™re watching sports and whenever they say your man is a certain age and you saying in your head ā€œJaysus heā€™s auld.ā€ And then you realise its the same age as yourself.

7 Likes

Blunt Gilette fusion razors.

1 Like

Oh dear, I see John Kerry was in Tipperary yesterday to receive his prestigious award.

3 Likes

Oh Dear, itā€™s still pathetic. He only turned up for the paddy vote in the Election next week. Revel in the prestige all you want though :joy:

We could get your man to make a lamp out of Bulmers caps

You were wrong on the internet pal, suck it up and move on.

4 Likes

Some amount of undecided US presidential voters in Tipp alright

Kerry picked up the victory in Tipperary with the minimum of fuss, as usual.

Ben Afflecks forehead

On Graham Norton now. Not sure if heā€™s had a hair transplant, Botox or both

Sting,what a crock of shite

He was barely recognisable.