More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Not lies. Check your facts. It caused quite a stir at the time. You should inform yourself of the facts before calling the catch cries of the clown.

I agree. I’m not discussing the sentencing aspect for this woman, more so the suggestion that parents should be held accountable.

I’m talking about you having never driven alone on your first provisional.

I’m calling bullshit.

My auld fella was also on strike that time,a local priest came banging on the door one evening looking for ÂŁ50 about 9 weeks into the standoff.He was told to no uncertain terms to fuck right off.

1 Like

That makes no sense.

Why was the local priest looking for 50 pounds.

And they got fuck all from the strike.

1 Like

“Donation” towards something or other.How much would that be in today’s money @Fagan_ODowd?

792 euro.

14 Likes

You can see how a man might be put out by some lad looking for that kind of cash while your on strike with nothing coming in and a wife and kids to feed.

1 Like

Nope. Wasn’t allowed. Twas my ma’s car. Passed the test on my second provisional.

I hear that the lady attached in Maynooth was most likely attacked by two other women with a baseball bat.

To what ?

A Maynooth version of the Human Centipede?

There is actually a Facebook page called ‘The Archbishop of Banterbury’. This is thx type of ‘banter’ to be found on it.

that should be in “things that are right”

Pretty sure that was posted somewhere on here today

The amount of health service stories on morning Ireland and Newstalk every single fucking day. Every fucking doctor, consultant, nurse, union official, with a grievance or an agenda is given a platform every single fucking morning to spout on about how their particular wing of a hospital is grossly underfunded and will have to shut down. Fucks sake, is there not enough real news out there that these cunts can blag there way onto the radio every single fucking day. It’s fucking wearying.

8 Likes

Most of the cunts on giving out about the health service are the cause of the problems in the health service.

They are certainly part of the problem.