More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Thank God none of the Limerick boys were against the change to the new format or this could have tipped them over the edge.

It’s fucking scandalous.

This new forum has been an abysmal failure.

2 Likes

Could it have been saved if it had been roadtested in beta?

1 Like

Fucking unbearably loud house alarms, there is one going off across the road from me for the last half hour and to say it’s absolutely horrific is an understatement,

1 Like

Progress?

1 Like

That would be the industry standard way of approaching such a drastic change.

I was away for a bit at the time, was this not done here?

A fucking abortion.

Having previously backed the change over I’m now retracting and calling it a fucking sham.

1 Like

Fuck sake

Finally

:mask:

Fucking feminists

He must have got the new site out of a fucking lucky bag.

1 Like

The poor fucker that scores a goal for the seattle sounders in the first minute of their match against the LA Galaxy and pulls his hamstring during the goal celebrations. :slight_smile:

Murica

http://wfla.com/2015/08/14/fda-approves-oxycontin-for-children-as-young-as-11/

A genuinely mental place

2 Likes

An unmarked fuel tanker delivering petrol to Garvey’s Filling Station in Newcastle West last Sunday.

An unmarked tanker, on a SUNDAY!!

I’ll be giving that petrol a miss.

1 Like

"An average of 44 people die in the U.S. from opioids every day"

:scream: WTF??

Should be WGF pal.

If people can’t handle every day reality (which is harsh on everyone at some point) and die as a result regardless of the substance I have very little sympathy for the cunts.

I can’t bring myself to post the link for fear of driving traffic, but the video of Rob Kearney ‘pranking’ the Audi salesmen on the cunt.ie website is fucking awful. It’s so awful Kearney in fact isn’t the worst thing about it and you feel he wonders half way through is the free Audi even worth this shit.

1 Like

This is fucking sick. The cunts.

1 Like