More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Dead right. Thereā€™s families on the street homeless and this flash cunt is waving 5000 around for a fucking dog.

3 Likes

Ah here. Maybe you should live their every day reality before you make that call. Cop on.

Jack Russells are alright sorts.

3 Likes

In fairness these cunts have targeted more than 1 dog. Iā€™m not the violent type but by fuck Iā€™d smash the cunt/s

2 Likes

If anybody claims they hate violence more than me well they better know how to use their fists

2 Likes

Alan Shatter claiming ā‚¬12 in expenses for passport photos.

Thatā€™s the least of it. TDs claim for everything, Mass cards and charity donations included.

Donā€™t spread yourself too thin Glas. Your moral outrage today is for those landlords who may or may not be breaking even.

Would you not claim for yours if you could ?

Fucking sick cunts. Isnt this how serial killers start off, kill a couple of dogs practicing and then work they way up to killing some poor fucker.

You know well my moral outrage is strictly for the cause du jour. If it doesnā€™t get likes on Facebook I donā€™t want to know about it.

That roaster Daithi Oā€™Se being allowed on TV, never mind being employed in a TV presenting capacity.

FFS sake.

1 Like

Just send a few a10s into cork and let them sort out the whole fucking estate

Men queuing over night outside BT2ā€™s to buy shoes

Link?

Wrong.

Weird Cunts.

Designed by Kanye West for Adidas, 200 notes.

Fucking hell

1 Like