More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Maybe? Or did…

The latter

1 Like

Male or female?

The former. But in fairness he did take it in good faith and it won’t go any further

Was cunt just part of a sentence or was the sentence “you utter,utter cunt of a man!” ?

Sitting waiting for Ms Locke. Pub is busy, she’s on her way from her xmas party. Four women take seats beside me. They’ve spent the last 10 mins taking pictures of themselves, it’s still going on. Flash being used which they are all complaining about.

For fuck sake drink your drinks and talk.*

*I realise I’ve my nose in the phone this whole time

4 Likes

He’s English and we were having a bit of text barney about Dillon Hartleys suspension. He text fuck off to me ( in fairness it was in gest) and I replied " fuck off cunt"

4 Likes

12 pubs of Christmas tshirts. Birds from LinkedIn will be in Coppers tonight if anyone wants to jump them by the jacks door

@Bandage

1 Like

You stupid cunt

2 Likes

Shit happens chief

1 Like

Sorry mate, damn predictive text!

2 Likes

yesterday a working class lady called to our house to say she inadvertently put our address in when she was shopping on the internet and to give her a call when the package arrived.

she said she was from donaghmede. when the package arrived i called her , no answer

today she came and collected the package.

dafuq?

Ah look it could have been worse. I could have been texting the wife. At which stage it would have cost me a lot more money

That is a very odd one. Did you check your credit card account?

Buying drugs from the dark net

3 Likes

nope, didnt do anything.

how could you put in a completely wrong address. unless she put in the wrong eircode or clicked incorrectly in a drop down menu

Were you drug muled?

1 Like

thats my suspicion

perhaps

You might need to keep a close eye on this one. Have you an alarm in the house?