More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Tipping the binman in this day and age is ridiculous

2 Likes

Not really the same as the action @Matty_Hislop recommended. He was advocating lying, he also recommend a request for them to call back again.I was merely asking for a common sense approach and plead that they collect the excess that was there due to their silly nonsensical actions the previous collection day.

It’s a rubbish tradition.

6 Likes

It was a habit from the days of the council binmen, back when they would take them from beside the house if you forgot to leave them out.
It’s definitely finished in the Bradley household after the lads actions and attitude this year.

Would you not put out the additional recyclables in paper bags and not be such an all round arsehole.

1 Like

They won’t take them !!!
One recycling bin.
One landfill bin. Anything above is left there.
I’m actually being responsible about it.
I home compost quite a lot and am careful to separate my waste properly. My neighbour for example regularly ends up like me, with a 1 quarter full waste bin and an overfilled recycling bin. She just gave up after a incident similar to mine and now just throws excess recyclables into the landfill bin.
I’m sure it’s best for all if the squareheads just collected the waste as they’re paid to do.

I know the reason for it in times gone by, hence why I used the term “in this day and age”

The postman is the only one who deserves a tip for Xmas.

1 Like

Ok.

E-cards for Christmas

3 Likes

Indo reporting this as an exclusive tonight some 3 weeks after your post. What’s your source and what was the motive, pal?

Jealousy over a boyfriend/man is the theory. Somebody close to the case.

2 Likes

1 Like

Fucking animals. He must be some man for them to do that. Hopefully when they are caught will they think it’s worth it when they are locked up in the dochas centre.

I’d love two minutes alone with whatever prise prick invented predictive text. Dumb cunt. Was he by chance Irish? Can I nominate him for COTY?

Go on…

Not yet.

Well you know the way when you use words or phrases long enough on forums like this, and the phone saves them after a while @Locke?

Yes, yes I do.

Now, tell us, how did you call a cunt?

Maybe my boss

2 Likes