More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

The murder and rape going on in India is appalling.

RIP that poor girl from Buncranna.

India is the rape capital of the world, pure fuckings savages over there

10 Likes

Its appaling…saying the country has gone to the dogs would be an insult to dogs.

You’d want your head examined to be going to India

1 Like

Sorry to hear that

Junction 14 Mayfield on Paddys day. Fuck me.

Say hello to @myboyblue for us.

2 Likes

http://www.independent.ie/style/celebrity/celebrity-news/thats-what-they-do-in-ireland-tilda-swintons-ex-reveals-he-was-child-of-an-incestuous-relationship-35543460.html

‘Tilda Swintons ex partner’

Imagine that being to first line of your obituary.

I believe that little girl passed away. Doesn’t sound great for him. I didn’t realise they were from Clare always thought galway.

There were significant brain injuries so the decision was made to donate her organs fairly early. I presume they hoped her father might come out of the coma in time to say goodbye but it wasn’t to be. The wife is American and has had to deal with all this herself, horrendous stuff.

The lads were always called a Galway band but that’s where they went to Uni and started off moreso.

10 Likes

Horrendous stuff

1 Like

An extremely difficult, but extremely kind and generous decision that will hopefully bring joy to other families.

10 Likes

A good oul’ mate of mine was dealt an hammer blow on Saturday morning when his wife had a brain tumour/stroke. She’s on life support awaiting/hoping for a transfer to Beaumont.

Another sad update - we buried her on Saturday. A devastating week for the poor hoor.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that Boxty.

1 Like

God be good to her boxty. You were a solid friend through it all, which I’m sure was appreciated.

2 Likes

Angela’s Ashes - The Musical. :smile:

Lads wearing no socks under their shoes and wearing pants that are too short. A horrific combo.

It’s the trend mate.
I was out a few months ago with a lad sporting this combo. When he showed us hit feet the next morning they were cut assunder from not wearing any socks. “The price of fashion” he said.

Does this dummy not realise it’s possible to buy socks which don’t show above the line of your shoes?

3 Likes