More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Nicest thing anyone’s ever said about me. Anyone who isn’t at least a bit of a cunt isn’t worth bothering with

1 Like

We were only having a bit of craic. Thought you’d have copped it to when we mentioned ‘the sultan’ to be honest.

2 Likes

Clearly @fitzy’s family are still trying to trace him.

8 Likes

If they’re the amnesty ones a quick query about why they want murderers to live and babies to die quickly gets rid of them

6 Likes

I will use this. :+1:

You have a very strong record of animosity towards people in various low paid jobs.

Maybe this is the only job these people can get? Any sympathy for that? Also, you’re an accountant right? I wonder whether your work, or the work of people who raise money for an NGO or charity is more beneficial to society. Your sense of superiority is clearly misplaced.

What i’d draw from all this is that you’re an arsehole.

2 Likes

Thinly veiled, ‘stop slagging off my mates’

7 Likes

Hoping the chisler gets out of hospital today. Doc says he can go home if we bring him back Tuesday for bloods. We’re both working so can’t do it. She said ok, he stays and we take bloods tomorrow. I asked can we go home and bring him back up tomorrow to get the blood taken. No was the reply.

8 Likes

hope all is ok mate

3 Likes

Leinster shitting the bed here in RDS after throwing away big lead against Glasgow. Just got back to 31 -30 up 2 mins left and the floodlights have packed it in

Why would they be shitting the bed in a Magners League match?

2 Likes

Why? Because they thought the game was done and made a raft of changes coz they thought the game was done

Mike if your young lad is in hospital leave work go fuck.
Ring them and say you’re gone for a week. Fucking hell get the kid sorted first. Force majure is part Irish law.
Your case fits the bill big time.

8 Likes

I must ask the oul lad was he ringing any hardware shop in Limerick today

2 Likes

Work are grand in fairness to them. I’ve missed a lot of time already the last few months. Just odd that they’d take blood tomorrow but only as an in patient.

3 Likes

That’s proper rugby support right there

1 Like

Rugby?

Hope he’s ok. Look after yourself too.