More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

headshot

Handy nice post there. Completely misses the point of course but sure I’m sure you’re happy out with it.

1 Like

When has completely missing the point ever stopped @anon7035031 displaying his ignorance and bigotry on a topic?

Oh yeah - never.

You didn’t make a point. I commented on this specific case and gave an opinion (that it is ludicrous and likely dangerous to raise a child as gender neutral in the 0.3% chance they might turn out to be transgender). If you have a different opinion, I’m happy to debate it with you.

You can tag me all you want weirdo, but this will be my last response to you.
Now go fuck yourself.

https://youtu.be/ZvWCdnkPkPE

3 Likes

It won’t be your last response to me, because you’re an unstable mess of a person who flies off the handle with outrage when you find normal people don’t share your backward, bigoted, evidence-free opinions.

This from the poster child of internet weirdos :rollseyes:

7 Likes

The kind of weirdo who demands empathy for his pet causes, and simultaneously has no problem labeling those who disagree with him child rapists.

As for evidence, all the evidence says that gender neutrality patenting flies in the face of all known science.

You’re imagining a child on a poster and you’re calling me weird?

I’m generally against the authorities monitoring what people do online but I’ll certainly make an exception in your case.

Scary ?

Wtf

We stop welfare over here

Are you drunk and delerious mate?

1 Like

Yes and yes

1 Like

Tut tut

Ooch

Time for another break for labanne

Is Ooch the new Ooft?

the point you were making you sick little cunt was that there is knowledge out there that confirms your creepy little belief that a woman with a beard is justified in ignoring the sex of her newborn baby. there isent. she is availing of a legal loophole to inflict her own illness onto an innocent little baby.
she is clearly a sick cunt and you are a weird cunt for arguing her case.

4 Likes

One, what would know about it; and two, you calling anyone sick or weird is a bit of laugh.

Have you ever sought help?