More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Come on swamp rat, where did I insult an auld lad?

Yes.

Itā€™s put up or shut up time, my money is on our rodent friend slipping gently back under the water.

He must be on the phone, and his massive hooknose is impeding the search. Weā€™ll wait until he gets to a PC.

:hushed:

ill respectfully disagree, mocking me about buying a wife, dan about being a doler, mousey for Mrs Sullivan, mac for being autistic is harmless fun but mocking people about real life issues crosses the line

1 Like

I will not be searching for these comments, they are out there , he is always at it

you are most obviously mad (as in insane, not angry)

The white flag flutters into the ringā€¦

3 Likes

If youā€™re not happy with how the site is run why donā€™t you fuck off out of it and stop the whinging.
You miserable thread destroying cunt.

4 Likes

if @Ambrose_McNulty is backtracking from his remarks so as to curry favour with you- so be it

What a backtrack from the simple swamp rat.

And @maroonandwhite for working in a fish factory in Newfoundland - @Bandage for having a forehead like a handball alley. @Tassotti for being raped by a big black lad. @hbv for having Aids. @backinatracksuitā€™s horrible flooring and counter top. @Horsebox for being harmless. @balbec for riding swansā€¦ its endlessā€¦ But thereā€™s nothing meant by it ā€“ except anything aimed at @Brimmer_Bradley - iā€™m almost certain every bit of that is meant.

4 Likes

Sure thereā€™s only complimentary stuff posted about me here.

1 Like

Labane mate, recently you seem to be coming across if I maybe brave enough to say it as a bit too clever for everyone else. Just a bit too knowledgeable for everyone in a bit of a condescending way. You werenā€™t like that before.

In fairnessā€¦

The polar opposite to you mate, you come across as dumber than everybody else, nice to see you doing a bit of sucking up recently though, a little friend would be good for you.

Where did I say I was unhappy with how the site is run you simpleton?

Just a passing comment mate.

I donā€™t believe the poster @Sidney is a carer of any sort in the real world.