More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

4 Likes

And this is the frowning face. :frowning:

Dear fucking god

https://instagram.com/p/BctqLB-DgUy/

1 Like

Heard an ad for that on the radio, I was in absolute disbelief. Will it really sell out the 3 arena? I’m just staggered by this, are people really going to pay money to see a hologram?

Only the lonely.

16 Likes

3 arena was sold out twice on saturday (matinee and evening shows) for mrs browns boys so Id say it will sell alright

:clap:

Well done sir!

1 Like

This was very good
https://youtu.be/BdAXIj5QViw

Some people would drive all night.

1 Like

Got a notification alerting me to someone this morning editing a barb they seemingly directed at me 14 days ago.

The INTERNET. :laughing:

1 Like

name and shame

The solicitors letter obviously did the trick

3 Likes

Were they making it more or less cruel?

I recently received a notification that someone liked a post of mine, turned out to be one from a while back and I noticed and corrected a typo as I have very high standards and a reputation as one of the top five most smartest posters on the forum to uphold. Didn’t realise I had upset poor old Bandage so much that he would be still seething and looking for an opportunity to fire back so many weeks later. I know he takes the internet awful seriously and I really should have considered that a minor internet slight would consume him for many weeks and possibly ruin his Christmas before I typed, and for that I am sorry.

It was hormonal poster @glasagusban getting very emotional about me mocking the Limerick GAA boxing fundraiser and those enthusiastically previewing the match ups. He went back 14 days later and reformatted the first of his series of raging posts linking my ridicule of the fight night with what he concluded were poor career choices. There was also rambling about a conference he attended or something but that seemed to be tangential seethe.

very very very strange behaviour

Hopefully my typo correction will have made the post more clear and tied up the perceived rambling element, do come back to me if you need any further information or clarification on your misguided life priorities.

I’d say your phone auto suggests “very very very” any time you type a v at this stage.

3 Likes

Utterly weird.

I trust you achieved peace of mind and a little bit of solace from deleting a few words and moving others around some 14 days later. I’d hate to think this “typo” was gnawing away at you so long after the sparsely attended fundraiser.