More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

have you nothing at all at all to be doing today? very very strange internetting

Very very indeed.

You must have a photographic memory to have remembered the original post so clearly or do you screenshot any slights and file them away? I’m always amazed at your ability to hold a grudge and bring it up again weeks and even months later. If it were me or any normal person I’d have forgotten all about it, but then you do take TFK awful seriously.

1 Like

@Bandage as an Admin (and a wonderful one at that may I add) would I be right in saying that you can see previous versions of posts, even after editing takes place?

Don’t ever apologize for maintaining top posting standards.

1 Like

Yes, mate - I see previous versions. I got the standard notification to say someone had replied to me but I subsequently saw it was actually the guy changing his “typo” from 14 days ago who’s now talking (without irony) about his bemusement at anyone holding grudges and bringing up things weeks later. You literally couldn’t make it up as it’s what he’s actually done here. Very very very very strange behaviour.

2 Likes

Very

Using admin privileges to monitor weeks old slights on the internet :smile:

this is a non story

This is the INTERNET

Its yet another example of how @glasagusban has half the board elders dancing to his merry tune. He barely even needs to make an effort anymore.

5 Likes

In the same way that Liverpool have the “This is Anfield” board in the tunnel, which Liverpool players traditionally touch before going out to play a match, it would be a great idea for all posters here to carry a similar board around with them with “This is the INTERNET” written on it, and touch it just before they log in.

2 Likes

Throw up a link to the post there Glas and we’ll all give it a like, really get him seething.

1 Like

Reformatting a post from 14 days ago is a serious effort in INTERNET terms.

Its actually not. It requires minimum thought and very little time.

3 Likes

God knows what some posters touch before they log in or indeed while logged in.

2 Likes

Okay, mate. No need for the disingenuous literal-mindedness.

I’m not sure about what some posters touch while they’re logged in here, but I think it’s pretty clear that some posters are touched while logged in.

2 Likes