More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Those snowflakes will design the sex robots you will be cuming in.

10 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl:

People getting their car washed for Christmas.

What. The. Fuck.

16 Likes

Henpecked cunts is all they are mate

1 Like

It’s a thing apparently

2 Likes

I got in trouble here before for an altercation with the binmen.
I’ve left out a bottle of red and a bottle of white for them this year. Just so ye now know I didn’t hold a grudge over it.

We never see the binmen. I was toying with taping a card with some cash to the bin, but some cunt would nick it for sure.
It doesn’t seem the done thing on the mainland in any case.

When the council used to collect I’d look after the lads at Christmas and again at Easter.
They’d even come to the side of the house if I forgot to leave them out, they’d also take boxes and bags beside the bins. It was well worth the few quid.
The private lads now don’t give a shit but I’m hoping to win them over with this small gesture.

2 Likes

Eastenders. Just had to sit through it there. Has there ever been a happy christmas in albert square?

Saw the end of it there. Rare I ever see it, but fuck me it always seem grim there.

Saw the end as well. Only Eastenders at Christmas would have two sisters falling off the roof to their deaths while trying to coax their suicidal Dad down.

Not.only that but the youngest daughter was pregnant. The mother in law loves the soaps so had to sit through it. There was not one happy thing in it. Misery all the way.

1 Like

Had to sit through most of Fair City and Corrie earlier. It was the same - wall to wall grief and misery.

These soaps are some load of bollox. Birds just can’t get enough of them though. It’s bizarre.

1 Like

I dont understand it. It is just fucking misery and women cant get enough of it. They are all fucking mad.

3 Likes

Eastenders is a story you wouldn’t believe about people you wouldn’t like in a place you wouldn’t go to.
The End

2 Likes

You get a grimmer Christmas on the mainland Farmer - ask @Tassotti…

Going to the gym and you have your shower and realise you didn’t pack a pair of jocks and t-shirt to change into.

People who grew up in Dublin but have bogger accents.

Exhibit A: Jack Chambers TD.

1 Like

The reverse is worse.

1 Like

All Dublin born members of the Gardai fit into this category.

2 Likes