More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

If it was a rugby tour when the chap collapsed they all would have pissed on him

You’re starting to show persistent signs of deviant interests

Are you coming onto me?

1 Like

Get away from me!

I hear your response as a sign that I misread your intentions and I respect your rights as a human to signify a negative desire to take this further sexually.

I wish you the very best in the future.

But no doesn’t always mean no, and aren’t you used to batting away a little token resistance?

Attica!

Jeez, is it too late to say no

Supervalu Portarlington yesterday around 2pm. A car pulls into a handicap spot and a young want about 23 or 4 hops out in a pair of pyjamas and dressing gown to do a bit of shopping.

The country is fucked

Surely you could recognise the difference between a grown adult and a little child?

6 Likes

Did you casually turn a blind eye to it?

Some jockey there telling us that his girlfriend’s victory in a race at Cheltenham proves that the women are just as good as the men if given a chance. Nothing wrong with that, he may well be right. But he also told us the reason she was riding that horse was because it was felt it didn’t have a hope and he took the ride on what he felt was the better horse himself.

I tackled an able bodied person for parking in a disabled space and by jaysus I got fucked out of it. Never again.

1 Like

I’d often bring my mother to the shops just to park in the parent and child spaces.

1 Like

Peter Kay did that joke way better

4 Likes

Peter Sutclife would tell it better than @TheUlteriorMotive :flushed:

3 Likes

A few of the inmates at Broadmoor were petrified of Sutcliff so to get on his good side asked him what kind of cake he’d like for his birthday. He thought about it and said “mmm, I’d murder a tart”.

5 Likes

Diddn’t take you for a shrinking violet. I’m tempted sometimes but am afraid they might actually have a disability. Not always clear.

Fair play @fagan. The cunt will think before doing it again even if he did fuck you out of it.

Bit harsh to tackle him. Would a few words not have sufficed?