More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Radio and television news broadcasters whose job is to do sport reports and regularly pronounce names, events and scores incorrectly. You know immediately they have no interest in the subject.

3 Likes

He is some cunt.

Local hospital here won’t take back crutches. They used to not so long ago. What a waste.

Handy thing to have around. I have two pairs in the attic after a couple of leg breaks

That’s been the case with every hospital for at least two decades. They don’t reuse syringes or rubber gloves either.

3 Likes

Yes, the line has to be drawn somewhere regarding what can and what can’t be reused.
Same as a borrowed biro, shopping trolley, sitting into a taxi.
What’s so different about a crutch?

How long have you had the crutches and what kind of wear and tear have you done to them? - You cant justify giving someone a set of crutches with the hand grips or rubber ends worn away, some one might hurt themselves ffs.

Brand new, not a scratch on them, used for one day.

Have you tried shoving them up your hole?

nO

Google helps a little.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/fears-of-litigation-forces-hospitals-to-discard-crutches-71309.html

http://www.thejournal.ie/got-a-crutch-the-hse-wont-take-it-but-jack-and-jill-will-471155-Jun2012/

I always thought you didn’t get much use out of @Crutches.

1 Like

The NHS in the UK take them back with open arms.
I rest my case.

Used.

End of.

Some cunt will just sue for something - that’s just how this country is.

If the HSE gave you a second hand crutch which was defective then you wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.

13 Likes

Surely they would refurbish the crutches before giving them back out?

They have 300 crutch repair technicians that have been sitting idle for the last 20 years. An awful waste.

If a lad was on crutches and we were out for a night we used to take out the screws when he wasn’t looking. It was some crack then when he’d stand up and the crutches would collapse and so would he.

4 Likes

Was this on rugby tours?

2 Likes