More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Huh?

They’re gas, getting all worked up about a Champions League Quarter Final, bringing out their flegs and songs and banners. Gas cunts.

1 Like

What’s that to do with my post?

They might be City supporters, you’d never know.
They’re coming out of the woodwork now.

No one in their right mind would admit to being a City fan mate at that age of their lives. Get a grip. Yer gas tickets. Gas.

No mate, they are mancs and gooners… Your man is just trying to make his usual twee musings about something or other.

There’s a few here around Caherdavin. Must be the Sky Blue.

Mancs and Gooners, almost as bad :smile:

It’s the Irish disease… scousers, mancs and gooners everywhere

Agreed.

I just got told I’m not a real fan if i’m willing to miss the first half.

These Irish Liverpool fans are spastics.

1 Like

“willing” :grinning:

What’s wrong with the world, bro?

Should never have let them vote bud.

1 Like

Jesus, you’d need to have a bit of a want about you to sit through an entire soccer match.

4 Likes

Shower of cunts from Limerick getting upset over a foreign game and a team based in another country. Half the cunts were never even in the stadiums.

I presume you are being sarcastic there, mate? a good game of soccer is as good a spectacle as any game of hurling or NFL.

Lot of lads rattled because Liverpool are in the business end of the Champions League with the other leading heavyweights of European football.

I couldn’t sit down and just watch an entire soccer match, I’d dip in and out while going a bit of work or reading. I’d never ever build an evening around it or change my plans or whatever,

1 Like

Ah yeah … You’d be reading / cleaning / doing a few bits and bobs in the back ground but if it turns into a cracking game i’ll invest in it other wise just keep pottering…

All the big big clubs are there bro.