More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

And Man City and Roma

You shouldnā€™t jump so easily, let the united fans take a bite.

Manchester City are traditionally the third biggest club in the city, after Manchester United and the Hacienda.

5 Likes

Ah thatā€™s even better :smile:

Man utd arenā€™t in the city mate. Basic error.

3 Likes

They are. Thatā€™s a basic error on your part and rather humiliating as somebody who comes from Didsbury.

If Iā€™d been talking about the Greater Manchester area I would have included Salford Lads Club too.

Nope. Salford has both a cathedral and a city charter pal. :slight_smile:

Old Trafford is not in Salford, mate.

Salford quays bud.

2 Likes

Liverpool fans smashing the Man City team buses windows. Why do these animals always try intimidating opposing teams or worse kill their fans?

3 Likes

Not in Salford, mate.

You have taken The Ox goal badly.

I fear he has taken the entire evening rather badly.
Itā€™s the hope that kills you. Forum hurling expert @Joe_Player is another to have backed the wrong dog.

Canā€™t always be summer but lovely seeing bandwaggoners becoming derailed.

1 Like

Itā€™s part of their heritage mate. You canā€™t take that from them.

1 Like

Long may it continue.

No bandwagon here I am a hurling man

Carrying out a service at a till or wherever while on a mobile phone.

A fucker earlier was on the phone the entire time he was ordering a coffee. It wasnā€™t a straightforward coffee either and he was asking for things to be changed as he kept the phone to his ear.

Also handed a card for payment, to which the man behind the counter asked if he could tap to which the fucker refused and then proceeded to enter his PIN. He walked away still talking away on his phone.

Prick.

13 Likes

:joy: I wish there was a ā€˜tip of the hatā€™ button. A ā€˜likeā€™ is beneath that post.

Never saw anyone refuse before. Why like šŸ¤·