More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Was looking for the proper video online, but couldnā€™t dig it out anywhere, that ones pretty brutal too.

Itā€™s doing the rounds. There seems to be a trend in setting up these encounters and filming them.

Progress I suppose

The fucking neck on this shower of utter cunts.

1 Like

This cunt should have the balls cut clean off him and shoved down his throat. His parents arenā€™t much better.

Some bravery from these girls. Some start in life to be fostered in the first place not to mind this fucking animal attacking them day after day.

As for Tuslaā€¦

13 Likes

Speaking to RTƉ, ā€˜Sarahā€™ said: "It was horrible and she was so small and she was so young. She was only a little girl and we both clicked and we both loved each other.

"I always wanted to protect her, but I couldnā€™t. He was a beast. I was just too frightened of him."

That would break your fucking heart. Hopefully he gets whats coming to him in the big house

My neighbours raised their own family and when kids were grown and gone they fostered a young girl who was about 5 at the time. She is a nurse now. I always thought it was an unbelievable gift to give someone a better chance at life

14 Likes

An incredible shower of bastards. All of them from the worthless flutes in Tusla, social services and the State generally. This was 10 years ago - not the fucking 1940ā€™s. Weā€™ve advanced fuck all in real terms.

I remember in the 1950,s when the ā€œHomeboyā€ issue first surfaced. There were a few locally as outlined in McGahernā€™s novel. Most of them were treated lesser than the stock they tended.

8 Likes

I watched it tonight on Prime Time.

Being honest I wished I hadnā€™t. Absolutely horrific. Weā€™ve fuck all to give out about when you listened to those two women tonight.

One of them said it just has ruined her life, she hasnā€™t any friends etc as a result of what she went through, itā€™s a life sentence for her - your heart would break listening to her.

How the authorities let that other young girl remain in the house after the initial complaint - and continue to be abused - is just staggering.

And then that cunt gets a meagre 7 and a half years with one year of that suspended. Should have got life the evil bastard.

10 Likes

7.5 years. With one suspended. That cunt should be killed. Im serious.

1 Like

I was reading this thinking thereā€™s a strong argument for a vigilante breaking his kneecaps. Would I do it myself if I had his address? Completely serious. What the hell type of judge would give this sentence?

It should happen, the law is an ass as the saying goes. Whats he gonna do a few years playing an x box with the Wexford lads in the perv wing then home? Deserves more than kneecaps. Three lives ruined.

Aparently the offender was a young teenager at the time these abuses began. What made him think at that young age that this sort of activity was normal?

Relations of mine do emergency foster care.
Itā€™s very tough at times. They get young teenagers in, generally make good progress with them, then they end being brought back to their parents or turn 18 and everything goes to shit on them.

I used to give one young lad that was with them a lift in and out to a training course that was eventually going to get him his leaving cert. His mother would constantly be on the phone filling his head with shit until eventually he went off the rails again, turned 18 and the foster support was ended. I met him once afterwards on the street out of his mind and the last I heard he was an article in the leader where he was sent to jail. Sad stuff.

3 Likes

I know the same lad. He did 3 years for aggravated burglary but has turned his life around since. He did a FAS course when he got out and got a nice little FETAC for himself, met a nice girl who he has since married and he has settled below in Cork now.

11 Likes

:eek:

Ireland is so small. I know this fella too. Delighted for him really, he landed on his feet. Heā€™s turned into a bit of an insufferable cunt since he joined the Ra but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll see sense eventually.

5 Likes

Ah heā€™s still finding his way in the world, figuring out who he is. He does have anger management issues and he lashes out a lot but Iā€™d cut him some slack. At the end of the day, heā€™s a harmless enough oul cratur.

1 Like

Incredible how ā€œStateā€ bodies still have no accountability. Self entitled cunts at the top boil my piss. They think these departments are there purely to satisfy their needs rather than the needs of the user. Donā€™t even lose their job. Moved on to some other department. Cunts too busy colluding with other state departments trying to fit up the likes of Maurice McCabe who are trying to do right. The good people in these organisations must tear their hair out.

2 Likes

@Brimmer_Bradley hasnā€™t a hair left on his head at this stage.

2 Likes

He couldnā€™t have done it without a chance, spur of the moment decision to intervene by the late, great Ray Wilkins.