More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

It actually drives me to drink at times.

1 Like

And sure if you drive yourself back from the drink who is to know.

1 Like

We will. There’s no way on earth he’d be able to keep his mouth shut.

Christ

There must be more to this.

This is a Fucking Disgrace. European judges decide if their child can live or not. Sick sick people calling the shots In this world

Do you think there was a load of lads in the reinasscance raging that young people today can’t even read a sundial anymore?

1 Like

I like you Mike but you are a rageaholic.

2 Likes

/original/3X/7/d/7d2b2e1a59a53c0d7ef3b9d7c6e77e0c533923e2.mp4

2 Likes

The Laois panel who played against Meath in the recent challenge match, which doubled as a Benefit match for Danny O Reilly.

Thats Danny there, back row, far left

Incidentally, its great to see Gary back as well, legend

Yes. At various points over the last week there has been:

• accusations of doctors, judges and officialdom deliberately murdering this kid to cover up what is essentially a side effect of a vaccine
  • calls to storm a hospital and pull this poor kid out of the hospital and get him to Italy
  • curative care can be provided in Italy
  • only palliative care can be provided in Italy
  • the fuckin pope has an army chopper on stand by to airlift him to Italy
  • he can breathe unassisted
  • he cannot breathe unassisted

and all manner of nonsense over the social media’s. The gist I got is that his condition is so rare that it has yet to be diagnosed but that most of his brain matter is wasted away and that any reaction he gives to sound, touch or any other stimuli is purely reactive/impulse.

It is terribly messy and awfully sad. The father in particular is all over the place, he has made some of the calls to storm the hospital on facebook which is terrible but his head’s gone so you could cut him slack. At the court appearance yesterday, the mother and father were represented by different lawyers. The father’s lawyer is a well know extreme christian/catholic lawyer who apparently yesterday, stated that they want to move the young lad to Italy in line with the parents religious beliefs. First mention of any such beliefs at all.

I had also read that the courts have no problem with his parents taking him home but not to Italy as all they can offer is palliative care but people seem to think his condition can be cured in Italy despite being told repeatedly that brain cells cannot be regenerated or regrown.

Also being pulled into the debate is the fact that the father would have been facing a murder charge a few years ago when he was 17 for stabbing a 14 year old but that charge was avoided because Alder Hay saved the victims life.

It is an awful situation with an awful lot of misinformation going around and as a result, the thick masses are out in force railing against the ‘experts’ and their years of training, study and practical experience. The grief tourism is astounding on this one.

5 Likes

Last night I was actually listening to a podcast on a very similar case from the US a few years back.

A social media frenzy whipped up around the care a child was receiving and it resulted in the Hackavist Group Anonymous launching a massive, weeks long cyber attack on a children’s hospital. Knocking out their websites, online services, donations pages and more critically phone lines.

Crazy stuff.

Letter from the staff of Alder Hey in below article.
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/alder-hey-write-powerful-open-14577681

The father is a dick.
That is all.

2 Likes

Be ironic if the kid was brought to Rome and ended up surviving but the father got stabbed to death by Roma Ultras.

Christ, right-wing Yanks are so fucking stupid.

1 Like

A memorial for a picnic?

Open a KFC?

1 Like