More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Pineapple on a pizza.

1 Like

I think itā€™s a fair bit more black and white than youā€™re portraying there.

There is virtually nobody with any credibility, certainly medical credibility arguing that the child should be transported to Italy.

The child is suffering. Itā€™s not even close to being fair to prolong that so conspiracy theorists can pursue some crazy agenda about the NHS.

But the hysteria around the case is genuinely frightening in its ignorance and vitriol.

Iā€™m just grateful that TFK is not populated by half wits with half baked opinions.

3 Likes

Good thread on it here

2 Likes

I donā€™t know the ins and outs but the Italians seem keen to have him looked at, getting the child a visa, providing transport etc. Why would they go to this effort if the child is so ill.

Read the thread. The Italian hospital are not doing it for free

something like ā‚¬65k for 2 weeks care? And seems this socalled ā€œPopes Hospitalā€ is not altogether free from scandal either.

1 Like

Yeah so much noise about this the facts get lost in the emotional facebook type palaver

The back and forth on the repeal thread. Tedious doesnā€™t even come close to describing it.

Mute it mate. Itā€™ll change your life in ways you never imagined. Iā€™ve about a dozen or so threads on here muted and itā€™s magnificent

1 Like

The underused private thread dungeon. Magnificent indeed.

Iā€™ve just checked my profile, Iā€™ve about 60 threads muted :eek:

The private racing tips thread is evidence of just how crooked racing is. But Iā€™m cleaning up so whatā€™s the harm?

(Nearly) Everything is a classy gesture these days. FOAD.

And if itā€™s not classy itā€™s nuanced. FOAD also.

1 Like

having a bad day mate?

And the comments with it :persevere:

Iā€™m just here booking my flights to the UK

I wouldnā€™t bother pal, the crates of beer and bottles of spirits arenā€™t that good of a deal.

Sky Sports, the useless lazy cunts.

Ehā€¦ what work?!!

Her work is public appearances. Subjects such as @fitzy and @backinatracksuit love to be able to dig out their mini union jacks and wave them excitedly as their monarchy rolls by. Its a very important role in maintaining the strong place the empire has in the hearts of people in Cork, Australia, etc.