More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

It is alright but cunts dumping black bags of household rubbish is very wrong. Even cunts are back throwing rubbish out windows of cars.

1 Like

There’s some cunt dumping stuff in the woods near me. Glass bottles, tins and a fridge. What type of cunt does that ? Like WFT.

1 Like

A severely hospitalized cunt if I catch them in the act locally to me.

1 Like

Cunts waving Palestinian or confederate flags at a GAA match. Fuck off out of that.

5 Likes

A Tipperary cunt.

7 Likes

Ooooft

Might be slipping in over the Galway border. Do they recycle up there at all.

Do they have consumerable items up there ?

:joy:

Got a good laugh at your new avatar :rofl:

1 Like

About time I went public.

I’ve been sent a fair amount of videos/pictures of you in various WhatsApp groups if that’s the case :sweat_smile:

Bernard Durkan TD

1 Like

The housing chat? What a fucking dinosaur.

I’ve seen him on before about other stuff. He is a complete idiot.

Absolutely. I fucking hate seeing this, or any litter for that matter.

This is appalling @GAA. Fly your colours? By the day a scummier organisation run by a few I know. Turns my stomach. https://t.co/NzaLZ6DFn0
The guards are some fuckin wankers.Now I know why they were whinging about the new uniform, the shirt is the wrong colour,it should be brown.

3 Likes

How on earth can the gaa dictate that the gardai remove a Palestinian fleg from a member of the public? Its bananas.

1 Like

The rebels must be shitting themself

https://m.independent.ie/regionals/kerryman/news/urgent-calls-to-tackle-lethal-dale-road-after-tourists-miraculous-crash-escape-36981302.html

This road. Travelled it a few weeks ago and it is an absolute death trap. The road in and around Abbeydorney and before Ballyduff has to be seen to be believed.

That is fucking outrageous. I presume that came from the GAA rather than the Gardas initiative but I still have no idea why the Garda would feel he has to act to do what the GAA tell him. The GAA are probably getting this from the TV companies.