More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

In a couple of hours heā€™ll be in sligo,where you staying @Juhniallio

Just checked into riverside hotel. No idea what itā€™s like, but Iā€™m checking in at 11.30 and ill be gone by 8.15 so I donā€™t really give a shit.

TĆ  Horsebox. Iā€™m invincible in the new berlingo.

Selfie sticks.

1 Like

Some lad had to be rescued from the river in Ennis after he fell in while trying to take a selfie.

3 Likes

Cunts that rescued him should be shot. Interfering with natural selection.

5 Likes

The world is fucked

7 Likes

Iā€™m curious as to how the business model appears so good for these guys - I presume itā€™s driven by advertising? Still, 42 more staff is at least almost ā‚¬1.5 m extra expense per year to cover ā€¦

YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE HOW THEY DID IT

Click here to find out

21 Likes

A cape??? A fucking cape??? This is why we will win. We will destroy you. You western men are all gay.

1 Like

Stupid Clare cunts

Would you say all these things were primarily caused by:

1. Camera/Videos readily available on phones to record stuff that used to go on anyway

2. Sites like Joe.ie with a sole focus of sourcing and spreading this kind of carry on

3. Mullockers who have always being doing this but because of 1 & 2 we now know all about it

No - 1 + 2 have created 3. There is no end to attention seeking behaviour that wasnā€™t there 10-20 years ago.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just read Wexford Peopleā€™s ā€˜Tweet of the weekā€™ tweets. Ah Jaysis, isnā€™t it terrible lads, terrible it is. I tell ya terribleā€¦ terribleā€™s too small a word for it.

Twitter. Fucking hell I hate it*.

*Except when it occasionally provides useful news and info.

1 Like

Where will the counter revolution come from? The kids of today are fuckedā€¦stone cold uselessā€¦When was the last great youth movement? The rave scene and the grungers of thye 90sā€¦There has been nothing since. Kids today are conformists - consumerism and capitalism has won out.

2 Likes

Which tweets did you take issue with, pal?

Or is it simply giving the platform to local celebrities* that irks you?

*non-entities

Who was on here a while ago saying joe.ie was about to go bust and struggling for cash. While McGarry is no doubt a cunt, he seems to be doing well for himself and the company.

The general nothingness of the tweets pal. As is the case with most tweets.

Congratulating the Irish soccer team.

Sad that Jonah is dead.

Etc.

And that lad who did the training drill at his wedding, fuck me, itā€™s the children I fear for. Theyā€™ll be some ā€˜craicā€™.

Maybe ISIS and their non craic movement is the way forward.

This has 8 views. Cunts like @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy are the reason Joe will prosper and TFK will die.

1 Like