More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

The fourth being an eye witness contradicts the Gardai statement.

Obviously the laws of this jurisdiction are beyond you as being from another jurisdiction.

He’s breaking a condition of entry onto the premises and causing a nuisance to others

1 Like

Obviously this is why you’re a failed lawyer. You are clueless and coming across as very unsure and out of your depth. Just imagine what you’d have been like in a courtroom.

No he’s not. That’s a cover story, an eye witness account contradicts the statement.

Some random lad on twitter. Fuck sake. If I threw up a twitter comment from some meath lad who said the fella was a prick and causing a nuisance you’d say it was bullshit.

2 Likes

An eye witness, not a random lad on Twitter.

It’s odd you put more stock in a press release of an organisation mired in smear campaigns and lies than an eye witness.

You’d be out of your depth in a paddling pool. I’ve explained it to you but you don’t understand. It’s fine that it’s beyond you and I understand with your limited ability that you need to strike out when it goes above your head

You are doing a bad job of explaining what law he broke. I think you need to go back to class.

Video here gives a bit more insight to it. Seems the guards were trying to sort it but he kept ignoring them. Would be interesting to see what was going on before this again too.

Sort what out? What law was he breaking? Does the Palestine flag offend you?

The Garda statement said he was abusive, that seems to be another lie.

Great stuff from the Guards there, very measured and respectful.

These drunken Nordie gobshites will try and turn every Gaelic ground into a terrorist theme park if this nonsense isn’t nipped in the bud.

2 Likes

He wasn’t drunk. He was arrested for showing solidarity with Palestine.

The Free Staters would have meekly surrendered if the same situation. Fair play to him for standing behind his principles.

2 Likes

How could a flag at a game in Navan that I didn’t attend offend me?

Well you seem to be defending something you’re unable to. So why is that?

You seem to be misunderstood. I’m not defending anything. I’m just not acting like a menstrual snowflake over something that I didn’t witness nor know fully what went on.

1 Like

Think I’ll bring a union jack to Ennis next Sunday

2 Likes

You’re going to awful lengths to defend the Gardai. You’re being disingenuous now.

1 Like

Awful lengths alright.

Yes, why?