More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

BrightAnnualFlee-max-1mb

You must have sunstroke. Wipe your slap head down with a cold wet towel.

1 Like

Phone companies and their customer care teams!

I came off bill pay a few months back and use 20 euro monthly pre pay bundle of data/mins with eir. I really only use whatsapp and the odd phone call so itā€™s ideal for meā€¦ but you cant get through to the customer care team by phone on this plan - you need to top up another 10 notes just to speak to some cunt in a call centre. Itā€™s pittance but a bit of a scam all the same isnt it? They tell you to use their online chat / email - which I did but the useless cunts all tell you to phone the customer care team which you cant do. Itā€™s genius really but a pain.

@Horsebox - How do I get 10euro out of the social welfare to top up my phone?

1 Like

Down to the Vincent de Paul with your hand out. Could you not ring them off a landline?

A what? Who the fuck has a landline? Getting landline numbers / or any number is another thing ā€¦ ah, it was just the way it happened - cant get through on phone so use their chat who tell you to ring up or use emailā€¦ you send an email and they tell you to ring up or use their chat :smile: and all the time it is Avinash or Kumar replying to you.

Very telling that @Horsebox has gone into hiding here.

1 Like

Why not ask Mrs Oā€™Sullivan to phone them? Itā€™s her phone after all.

4 Likes

Iā€™m grounded for getting drunk Sunday - no phone/ tv access for the week at home.

1 Like

I suppose itā€™s a case of no phone no feel for the week.

Kumar: Thank you for your message sir. We take this very serious. Can we help you with anything else today?

1 Like

I thought only teenagers and students used top up, kid? Thereā€™s a mobile phone allowance for people who live alone so you could try that but not sure how that would affect the other scams you have on the go with welfare.

10 Likes

I make 5/6 phone calls a month iā€™d say and they all last less than 30 seconds. They were getting money for nothing on bill. Iā€™ll look in to that allowance thing, cheerā€™s bro.

Sounds like spending a tenner to get some real life interaction with a lad in India might be money well spent

Veddy, veddy good.

Are they up on your phone, kid?

Theyā€™re up on everyoneā€™s phone, bro. Even your tv is listening to your phone calls.

1 Like

Try Virgin. I was with Vodafone for a 60 quid bells and whistles plan and they often managed to fuck me and send higher bills. Switched to Virgin and its 25 e per month free calls texts and data. Bill has never gone higher than 32 quid. Also Vodafone are cunts

1 Like

If you are on Pre-Pay and need to call Customer Service for anything youā€™re doing something wrong. Itā€™s a waste of time yakking away to Saravanaheeshaprenum & the rest of the Jalfrezis over the phone anyways, if you want something sorted go down to the shop and throw your weight around.

Resetting the alarm clock for 5am after three weeks off work

3 Likes