More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Good man sid. We need more people who can go out on a limb and tell pope cunthook that he can fuck right off. In a conversation about Irish housing and social welfare.

2 Likes

or you should set aside your want for everyone to be like you?

there is no law either natural or constructed against having kids. That’s the society we live in.

Do you want the ability to have kids to be means tested?

Come back to me when you’ve read the post.

I’m sorry but that’s a crock. there’s no 7 bed social houses, there’s fuck all private social houses. theres a want and thens there’s a total rejection of personal responsibility.

how do you think those kids are going to end up?

1 Like

You’re worse for entertaining half of these gowls.

4 Likes

I don’t know how they’ll end up. But you seem to have made up your mind that because they are from a disadvantaged background they won’t contribute to society and will be a burden on society in the future which is a pretty fucking bleak outlook to take.

Just as many wasters come from privileged backgrounds as disadvantaged mate, and the same amount of people with ambition and intelligence, given the relative ratios obviously.

The only difference is the privileged wasters scrounge off their estates and families and aren’t deemed a nuisance.

1 Like

the notion of social welfare i have no problem with, it may be a genuine question but its also a very very strange one.

We’ve no shortage of privileged wasters here either

1 Like

You’re a strange person hence the strange question.

1 Like

the kids are having a difficult start ni life, they have no security which can lead to emotional problems later on in life. given the accommodation status its clearly going to have a knock on effect on their school work and given the sheer volume of them there will also be problems in respect of the level of care and attention that they receive.

simply put, the children health, development and welfare are likely to be avoidably impaired whilst in the care of their mother, which is grounds for a care order.

i’m basing my opinions on 10 years in the childcare courts, what are you basing yours on?

5 Likes

growing up in a disadvantaged area.

Hitting women.

and there will always be people from disadvantaged areas that buck the trend because they have resilience, a will to succeed and will probably have had stability and parents that valued education. not every person from a disadvantaged area has that and the cycle begins again.

1 Like

you will get around 4 likes for that and it will make your day :+1:

Didn’t you grow up in Weston, hardly a favela?

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.

Choose your future.

Choose life.

2 Likes

and there will be people who have that resilience and won’t because of the stigma attached to it, the very stigma you are propagating here.

the stima of having 7 kids when you clearly cant provide for them yourself?

I did and it isn’t a favela by any stretch of the imagination. Thankfully we don’t have those.

@anon78624367 was sold a pup here and as usual he’ll keep digging for a few hours. Have 10 kids and society will look after them.

2 Likes