More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

so about 10% of the population can have kids.

2 Likes

You should stop sexually harassing the girls in work and on the street.

now youre just making up figures

1 Like

Here is an article by Thomas Sowell.

Thomas Sowell is a charlatan and a fool.

No wonder Shaney likes him.

as opposed to making up social contracts and responsibilities so only people like myself can procreate?

That sounds familiar

1 Like

I think we’ve reached an eerie stasis in society where it has evolved to a state where people who are comfortable on both sides scream at each other on issues about outrage and screaming Mary’s. Nobody focuses on the root cause, nobody really understands the root cause of any social issue, myself included. And instead of trying to fix it and focus on the ruling government, people who are comfortable squabble.

The people who are in ruling government and are rich, up taxes and blame poor people. All the while getting richer and staying in power while doing pretty much fuck all except maintaining the stasis.

2 Likes

Zzzzzz.

The same US talk radio-esque bullshit bluster, the same failure to engage with reality on any level that we’ve read a million times before.

It takes some simpleton to identify anybody to the left of yourself as a communist.

Which is what you do.

If you want to play with straw men, I’m sure there are plenty of barns in South Galway you could wander into. Knock yourself out.

@Glenshane is an Uncle Tomas Trevelyan lover.

a theoretical construct from the middle ages. Really, Art?

This is a pretty good starting point for people who want to know why there is a housing crisis.

its a fairly simple notion: you get social welfare, you contribute to society as best as you can

A little off topic pal but Americans are too crazy to debate with and also too crazy to care about. They’ve made their bed of nails and they can fuck off and lie in it. We need to stop engaging with them or taking them remotely seriously. And they are a fucking boring people, the likes of Sowell most of all.

There are bigger problems in the world that Americans shooting each other. I actually think it’s a little racist to focus so much on the US, especially gun control, when there’s so many real problems in South America and they’re not even all self-inflicted.

Thomas Sowell is half right when he says the problem is people in that no matter what gun laws they have in the US Americans will still be fucking mental.

1 Like

Are you against social welfare in general? Genuine question.

Does it mean anything to you that to take this seriously, not a single person descended from Irish peasantry should be alive today. Literally not a single poster on TFK would exist, the whole country wouldn’t exist, except for @GeoffreyBoycott who is obviously an illegitimate bastard child of the Master of the Big House.

it actually isn’t.

It is about either explicitly or tacitly surrendering rights to the state in return for basic protections from state.

It is a contract between the individual and the state.

Not a code of conduct for members of the society.

If you are going to use something as the centre point of an argument could you not at least understand what it is?

1 Like

there’s plenty of scholarly articles, go find them

I’m finding lots of quotes like this mate

Seventeenth century philosopher Thomas Hobbs made the point that, if people aren’t willing to set aside some of their own wants, in favor of the good of all, society can only exist in chaos

One problem maong many: Pope Cunthook interfering in Argentine politics to pressure senators to vote down abortion legislation that had already been passed by their lower house and which has clear public support and which would have ended the situation where 3,000 women since 1983 have died as a result of their failed existing abortion laws.

He can fuck right off.

Which is the natural conclusion of the influence of morons like him and other so called “freedom loving” mentalists like Ayn Rand.

1 Like

so she should have set aside her want for 7 kids