More Things That Are Wrong, just plain wrong

Which granny was driving on the wrong side?

This guy losing his job.

Cool, mate, I’ll completely disregard the evidence of the Garda detective on the case because some chap behind a keyboard in Didsbury thinks he knows more. :laughing:

Incorrect

Ok a few of the snowflakes flagged this post as offensive rather than address the points thatt were made.
That is oireand 2018 in a nutshell and an example of how this country has absutely no hope

1 Like

I’d say it was flagged because of you saying you set an example to your kids, paying for them to have sex with teenage trafficked hookers isn’t patent of the year stuff, Ms Cash loves her kids and they probably love her, something you’d never undwrstand

1 Like

Oh god thats painful. You are painful the way you carry on you know that.

2 Likes

You’re just a horrible horrible cunt

and you buy and take llegal drugs when you can get away from the wife and childeren. That’s very very bad behaviour

1 Like

:rollseyes:

You are a bad person. Peoole like you should not be allowed teach childeren.

:rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rofl:

OK sid, you can continue to take all the gardai say as fact. Good lad. :joy:

Does your wonderful wife know you take illegal drugs when you go away at the weekend?

I don’t do that mate, we know your wife knows about your less than wholesome activities because you told us how you make the poor girl watch :pensive:

Oh you do. You go away and you take illegal drugs and the reason you do it is to get away from everything. Isent that right Mr wonderful?
I have you off to a t

1 Like

How’s that cybertracking of your kid going?

I don’t even know what that’s referring to, are you feeling left out?

That was @Matty_Hislop wasn’t it?

2 Likes

You know things about me that I don’t even know myself, you’re a strange strange man.
Am I still teaching the kids to source and take illegal drugs?